PDA

View Full Version : Boat For Sale

Joshuall
September 13th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Is is alright to post my boat's for sale in here <g>? It's a beautiful
black -mulit color flake 1997 Champion 181 DC with all the fixins. . . .
like Lowrance GP Map 2000 on drivers side, in dash flasher, Lowrance X65 on
bow, Motorguide 65lb thrust trolling motor, 33 gallon gas tank, new
batteries all around etc. etc. $10k Some here like Charles S. have seen er.
Runs like crazy

if it's not ok I won't post it.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Charles Summers
September 13th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Seen it, ridden in it, drove it, and like it! You didn't say what engine you
have, nor the hp. If I remember correctly, it's a Mercury 175hp?

I'll trade you my Nitro!

"Joshuall" > wrote in message
> Is is alright to post my boat's for sale in here <g>? It's a beautiful
> black -mulit color flake 1997 Champion 181 DC with all the fixins. . . .
> like Lowrance GP Map 2000 on drivers side, in dash flasher, Lowrance X65
on
> bow, Motorguide 65lb thrust trolling motor, 33 gallon gas tank, new
> batteries all around etc. etc. $10k Some here like Charles S. have seen
er.
> Runs like crazy
>
> if it's not ok I won't post it.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Guy F. Anderson Sr.
September 13th, 2004, 03:38 PM
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:30:18 -0500, "Joshuall" >
wrote:

>Is is alright to post my boat's for sale in here <g>? It's a beautiful
>black -mulit color flake 1997 Champion 181 DC with all the fixins. . . .
>like Lowrance GP Map 2000 on drivers side, in dash flasher, Lowrance X65 on
>bow, Motorguide 65lb thrust trolling motor, 33 gallon gas tank, new
>batteries all around etc. etc. $10k Some here like Charles S. have seen er.
>Runs like crazy
>
>if it's not ok I won't post it.

Err.......does it have a motor?

wrote:

>Is is alright to post my boat's for sale in here <g>? It's a beautiful
>black -mulit color flake 1997 Champion 181 DC with all the fixins. . . .
>like Lowrance GP Map 2000 on drivers side, in dash flasher, Lowrance X65 on
>bow, Motorguide 65lb thrust trolling motor, 33 gallon gas tank, new
>batteries all around etc. etc. $10k Some here like Charles S. have seen er.
>Runs like crazy
>
>if it's not ok I won't post it.

Err.......does it have a motor?

Calif Bill
September 13th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Probably not because of no motor.

"Joshuall" > wrote in message
> Is is alright to post my boat's for sale in here <g>? It's a beautiful
> black -mulit color flake 1997 Champion 181 DC with all the fixins. . . .
> like Lowrance GP Map 2000 on drivers side, in dash flasher, Lowrance X65
on
> bow, Motorguide 65lb thrust trolling motor, 33 gallon gas tank, new
> batteries all around etc. etc. $10k Some here like Charles S. have seen
er.
> Runs like crazy
>
> if it's not ok I won't post it.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Joshuall
September 14th, 2004, 04:25 AM
150 Merc. XR6 (if it aint black . . . send it back) !