PDA

View Full Version : OT Ping : Jerry Barton

go-bassn
September 13th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Jer, Emails I'm sending to are bouncing, they say
they're not your customer. Trying to remind you about those circuit
breakers...

Warren

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 13th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Email addy is

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Jer, Emails I'm sending to are bouncing, they say
> they're not your customer. Trying to remind you about those circuit
> breakers...
>
> Warren

go-bassn
September 14th, 2004, 01:36 AM
That explains it!

WW

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> Email addy is
>

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Jer, Emails I'm sending to are bouncing, they say
> > they're not your customer. Trying to remind you about those circuit
> > breakers...
> >
> > Warren

nKs
September 14th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Please dont post your real address, the spambots are on the prowl, good
fishin'