PDA

View Full Version : Circuit Breakers

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 13th, 2004, 09:07 PM
I just got off the phone with my buddy that sells them at the marina and he
said he'd be happy to ship all you wanted. His name is
Tom @ Prop & Sail in Taylor, Mich. Phone number is 734-287-6180

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 13th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I apologize for that, it was suppose to be an email to Warren.

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> I just got off the phone with my buddy that sells them at the marina and
he
> said he'd be happy to ship all you wanted. His name is
> Tom @ Prop & Sail in Taylor, Mich. Phone number is 734-287-6180
>

> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 13th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I apologize for that, it was suppose to be an email to Warren.

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> I just got off the phone with my buddy that sells them at the marina and
he
> said he'd be happy to ship all you wanted. His name is
> Tom @ Prop & Sail in Taylor, Mich. Phone number is 734-287-6180
>

> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com