PDA

View Full Version : The Good the bad and the Ugly

alwaysfishking
September 14th, 2004, 12:48 AM
The good...Took my tests today, all looks real well... no problems with
heart or lungs.

The Bad... Trolling motor blew up today and I needed to use my rod to row
in. (thank God for spares)Also last day of my vacation

The Ugly... Dave will be here in the morning for some fishing

Thanks for everyone wishing me well. hope to see everyone at the MTC

go-bassn
September 14th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Great news Randy!

WW

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> The good...Took my tests today, all looks real well... no problems with
> heart or lungs.
>

> The Bad... Trolling motor blew up today and I needed to use my rod to row
> in. (thank God for spares)Also last day of my vacation
>

> The Ugly... Dave will be here in the morning for some fishing
>

> Thanks for everyone wishing me well. hope to see everyone at the MTC

Henry Hefner
September 14th, 2004, 04:14 AM
alwaysfishking wrote:
> The good...Took my tests today, all looks real well... no problems with
> heart or lungs.

That's great news, Randy! Take care of yourself so I can read your
posts for a looooong time.

Henry Hefner
September 14th, 2004, 04:14 AM
alwaysfishking wrote:
> The good...Took my tests today, all looks real well... no problems with
> heart or lungs.

That's great news, Randy! Take care of yourself so I can read your
posts for a looooong time.

Christopher P. Cericola
September 14th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
< The good...Took my tests today, all looks real well... no problems with
heart or lungs. >

Good to hear! Want to get more time fishing with ya!

< The Bad... Trolling motor blew up today and I needed to use my rod to row
in. (thank God for spares)Also last day of my vacation >

Was this in the really grassy lake you kept telling me it died in?

< The Ugly... Dave will be here in the morning for some fishing >

That is just ugly...

Christopher

alwaysfishking
September 14th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I think the grass might have contributed to it's demise, However, it
happened on the smaller lake where we got soaked.

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
roups.com...

> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> < The good...Took my tests today, all looks real well... no problems with
> heart or lungs. >
>
> Good to hear! Want to get more time fishing with ya!
>
> < The Bad... Trolling motor blew up today and I needed to use my rod to
row
> in. (thank God for spares)Also last day of my vacation >
>
> Was this in the really grassy lake you kept telling me it died in?
>
> < The Ugly... Dave will be here in the morning for some fishing >
>
> That is just ugly...
>
> Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
September 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
< I think the grass might have contributed to it's demise, However, it
happened on the smaller lake where we got soaked. >

At least ya didn't have far to go..should've gotten Dave to pull you in
while he swims.

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
September 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
< I think the grass might have contributed to it's demise, However, it
happened on the smaller lake where we got soaked. >

At least ya didn't have far to go..should've gotten Dave to pull you in
while he swims.

Christopher

Scott Davis
September 14th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I used to blame the "grass" a lot too, but that was back in my collage
days...;-)

Scott....
Chetek, WI