PDA

View Full Version : Mesa Tackle gets My Vote

Bob La Londe
December 6th, 2003, 05:42 AM
I ordered some more plastics from Gilbert to replace those I have used up.
I was hoping to have them by today so I could use them in tommorrows Desert
Bass tournament. About 6 o'clock as I was getting my boat ready to go I had
pretty much figured tehy wouldn't show up. Just then my cell phone rang.
It was Gilbert calling me to apologise for not getting them out to me. I
thought that was pretty cool, but that wasn't all. He said he would drive
them out to me in the morning. Even after I told him he didn't need to do
that. No excuses, just trying to satisfy a customer.

http://www.tacklesupply.com/

I have to say, he is top notch as a manufacturer and dealer. After words he
did tell me had some vehicle problems ont he freeway yesterday and couldn't
get back to the shop in time to get my stuff shipped out.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

dvito
December 6th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Well while your fishing your "Desert bass" tourney, I'll be testing the
thickness of the ice on my lake.

I WANNA FISH IN A T-SHIRT!!!!

Great job Gil.

Dave V
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> I ordered some more plastics from Gilbert to replace those I have used up.
> I was hoping to have them by today so I could use them in tommorrows
Desert
> Bass tournament. About 6 o'clock as I was getting my boat ready to go I
had
> pretty much figured tehy wouldn't show up. Just then my cell phone rang.
> It was Gilbert calling me to apologise for not getting them out to me. I
> thought that was pretty cool, but that wasn't all. He said he would drive
> them out to me in the morning. Even after I told him he didn't need to do
> that. No excuses, just trying to satisfy a customer.
>
> http://www.tacklesupply.com/
>
> I have to say, he is top notch as a manufacturer and dealer. After words
he
> did tell me had some vehicle problems ont he freeway yesterday and
couldn't
> get back to the shop in time to get my stuff shipped out.
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> Yuma, Az
> http://www.YumaBassMan.com
> Promote Your Fishing, Boating, or Guide Site for Free
> Simply add it to our index page.
> No reciprocal link required. (Requested, but not required)

December 7th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Well, We did have an excuse to drive out and hand deliver the baits to
Bob La Londe and meet some real Down to earth Folks. The poeple there
were really like a family in the way they run the club. if you ever
go there be sure to stop in and get an awesome breakfast like home
cookin for real. the restaruant is called the otherplace.

We loaded up the kids including my oldest Son of 11 years of age,
size 12.5 men's boots, at 5'7" and 200 pounds in my Wifes car. thats
was the last time i'll carry this slepping kid to the car at midnite.
sheesh.....like a wildlife film where the baby bird is as big as the
parents and eating you out of house and home ha ha

....anyway We delivered some baits to bob and handed out some of out
stick baits and our new Jig Trailers as the boats were released to
each member of his club as they were called at blast-off.

To Me, it was worth the trip to drive down, meet Bob, help launch his
boat and make some friends and meet some fine folks. We look forward
to working with them in the future for sure. next weekend we will be
fishing and sponsoring the WonBass team event out of fishers landing.

thanks,

gil

P.S. Bob was the only ROFB member/poster to take advantage of the
$1.99 per pack of 10 stick baits that were on sale and they were
shipped for free with a hand shake included. :-)

Mesa Tackle Supply
244 N. Country Club Dr. suite 206
Mesa, Az. 85201
480-898-0700