PDA

View Full Version : On the road again.....OT

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
September 18th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.

I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black bears,
walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.

Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 18th, 2004, 01:01 PM
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:00:32 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> sent into the ether:

>Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
>
>I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black bears,
>walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
>OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
>
>Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,

Have fun Steve.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 18th, 2004, 01:01 PM
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:00:32 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> sent into the ether:

>Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
>
>I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black bears,
>walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
>OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
>
>Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,

Have fun Steve.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Bob
September 18th, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...
> Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
>
> I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black bears,
> walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
>
> Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Geez, first going up there for Caribou, then the NWC, and now this!

Hey Steve, wanna trade lives? :-D

Good luck and have fun
Bob

Bob
September 18th, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...
> Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
>
> I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black bears,
> walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
>
> Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Geez, first going up there for Caribou, then the NWC, and now this!

Hey Steve, wanna trade lives? :-D

Good luck and have fun
Bob

alwaysfishking
September 18th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Have fun

--
A&A National Fishing Team
"Bob" > wrote in message

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
> >
> > I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black
bears,
> > walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> > OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
> >
> > Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> > --
> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
>
> Geez, first going up there for Caribou, then the NWC, and now this!
>
> Hey Steve, wanna trade lives? :-D
>
> Good luck and have fun
> Bob

alwaysfishking
September 18th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Have fun

--
A&A National Fishing Team
"Bob" > wrote in message

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
> >
> > I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black
bears,
> > walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> > OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
> >
> > Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> > --
> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
>
> Geez, first going up there for Caribou, then the NWC, and now this!
>
> Hey Steve, wanna trade lives? :-D
>
> Good luck and have fun
> Bob

Calif Bill
September 18th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...
> Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
>
> I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black bears,
> walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
>
> Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Have a good trip. Me, I just have to satisfy myself with a trip to Rome and
Tuscany.
Bill

alwaysfishking
September 19th, 2004, 12:39 AM
I'm taking a trip to the supermarket for some munchies for the football game
tomorrow

Go Steelers!!!!!

"Calif Bill" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
> >
> > I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black
bears,
> > walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> > OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
> >
> > Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> > --
> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > http://www.herefishyfishy.com
> >

> Have a good trip. Me, I just have to satisfy myself with a trip to Rome
and
> Tuscany.
> Bill

alwaysfishking
September 19th, 2004, 12:39 AM
I'm taking a trip to the supermarket for some munchies for the football game
tomorrow

Go Steelers!!!!!

"Calif Bill" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
> >
> > I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black
bears,
> > walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> > OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
> >
> > Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> > --
> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > http://www.herefishyfishy.com
> >

> Have a good trip. Me, I just have to satisfy myself with a trip to Rome
and
> Tuscany.
> Bill

alwaysfishking
September 19th, 2004, 12:39 AM
I'm taking a trip to the supermarket for some munchies for the football game
tomorrow

Go Steelers!!!!!

"Calif Bill" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Once again, I bid you fair fellows adieu.
> >
> > I'm off to the far reaches of Ontario in search of adventure, black
bears,
> > walleyes and northern pike. I'm getting some more film added to the
> > OutdoorFrontiers Film Library and I'll be gone a week or so.
> >
> > Play nice, wish me luck and I'll be back soon,
> > --
> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > http://www.herefishyfishy.com
> >

> Have a good trip. Me, I just have to satisfy myself with a trip to Rome
and
> Tuscany.
> Bill

go-bassn