PDA

View Full Version : Flood level projected for Cincinnati

nlcatfish
September 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Ohio River at Cincinnati jumping up to flood stage.
As I thought Ivan 's rains is pushing the Ohio way back up. The
OHIO at Cincinnati is due to be at flood stage by Sept.21st. It is
projected to stay that high for atleast a couple days. Not sure how
fast it will drop but doubt it will be fishable till the later part
of September.
Hopefully once it gets down it will stay there for the month of
October. Usually October is good; for the river is clear and near
pool level. The bait fish are all over and the Cats put on a feed
bag before the COLD weather arrives. I got my fingers crossed so I
can get back to fishing from my boat before the season closes down
again. Good luck to anyone wetting a line NLCATFISH

nlcatfish@a...
webmaster for Cincinnati Catfishing
www.cincinnaticatfishing.com
AND