PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Tracker Pro165

Da Chief
September 19th, 2004, 12:28 PM
I've finally decided I must part with my first ever boat. Not long after
buying her new I joined a bass club and some time later bought the
fiberglass monster. She's a 2000 Tracker Pro-165, 25hp (Tracker/Mercury),
two fish finders (console and bow), trolling motor, onboard battery charger,
trailer with spare wheel/tire, made to fit boat cover. NADA values are
$4,490/$5,500 (low/avg retail). Will sell for $3,800. I'm putting her in the
shop for a check up and a tune up this week, after that she can be seen in
Rex, Ga. I can be reached via email anytime or by cell phone during the day
at 678-409-7891.
--
Shelby Foles
All outgoing mail virus free courtesy of Norton AV