PDA

View Full Version : Hey Huber!

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
December 10th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Rumour has it that last picture in the group was your ex-wife. Any
truth to it? :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
December 10th, 2003, 02:39 AM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message
> Rumour has it that last picture in the group was your ex-wife. Any
> truth to it? :<}

Yeah, and I hear she's married to you now! :)
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

alwaysfishking
December 10th, 2003, 11:06 AM
now thats the ultimate definition of sloppy seconds, take a guys fishing rod
away and he just becomes the king of comebacks : ) 1 point for Huber