PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Stuff

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
December 10th, 2003, 04:28 AM
FYI Just saw on the local news that a neighboring county is sell off the contents of their property room. It seems that they
use www.propetyroom.com to list the stuff. I checked it out and found rods,reel,&tackle boxs after a search of "water sports".
Doc

Charles B. Summers
December 10th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Better try www.propertyroom.com, or http://www.stealitback.com

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> FYI Just saw on the local news that a neighboring county is sell off
the contents of their property room. It seems that they
> use www.propetyroom.com to list the stuff. I checked it out and found
rods,reel,&tackle boxs after a search of "water sports".
> Doc

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
December 10th, 2003, 05:00 AM
OOPS! sorry 'bout that spellin' Doc
"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in message ...
Better try www.propertyroom.com, or http://www.stealitback.com

bill allemann
December 10th, 2003, 10:32 PM
Have you ever won an auction there?
I was wondering if they gouge you on shipping $ like some of the auction
sites.
Thanks
Bill

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> FYI Just saw on the local news that a neighboring county is sell off
the contents of their property room. It seems that they
> use www.propetyroom.com to list the stuff. I checked it out and found
rods,reel,&tackle boxs after a search of "water sports".
> Doc

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
December 11th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Nope, I just found it. I don't have a clue. Doc