PDA

View Full Version : Best way to sell a Lund boat

JackTr
September 23rd, 2004, 12:21 AM
Could I prevail upon the forum to suggest to me the best site to sell
a late model Lund bass fishing boat. I have used Ebay and others
without any luck. Thought I would go right to the fishermen like me.
Thanks, Jack.

Bob La Londe
September 23rd, 2004, 01:27 AM
My forums have a FOR SALE Section. Just stop by and list it as sold when
you sell it.

There are lots of free classifieds, and of course there is Trader Online,
but they cost.

You might go ahead and mention some particulars here in ROFB too. The
regulars don't get too upset about personal fishing boat for sale notices if
its done tastefully and with the respect for the group that you have already
shown.

You can also print up some for sale notices and take them around to the
local tackle shops in your area, and maybe some of the boat shops. Most
have an area where you can post your notice. Just remember to stop by and
take down your notices after you sell your boat. I suggest printing a
picture or two on your notices.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

"JackTr" > wrote in message
om...
> Could I prevail upon the forum to suggest to me the best site to sell
> a late model Lund bass fishing boat. I have used Ebay and others
> without any luck. Thought I would go right to the fishermen like me.
> Thanks, Jack.

Bob La Londe
September 23rd, 2004, 01:27 AM
My forums have a FOR SALE Section. Just stop by and list it as sold when
you sell it.

There are lots of free classifieds, and of course there is Trader Online,
but they cost.

You might go ahead and mention some particulars here in ROFB too. The
regulars don't get too upset about personal fishing boat for sale notices if
its done tastefully and with the respect for the group that you have already
shown.

You can also print up some for sale notices and take them around to the
local tackle shops in your area, and maybe some of the boat shops. Most
have an area where you can post your notice. Just remember to stop by and
take down your notices after you sell your boat. I suggest printing a
picture or two on your notices.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"JackTr" > wrote in message
om...
> Could I prevail upon the forum to suggest to me the best site to sell
> a late model Lund bass fishing boat. I have used Ebay and others
> without any luck. Thought I would go right to the fishermen like me.
> Thanks, Jack.

Budd Cochran
September 23rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
Just pack it up and ship it to me . . . .I'll take good care of it for ya.

<devilish grin>

Budd

"JackTr" > wrote in message
om...
> Could I prevail upon the forum to suggest to me the best site to sell
> a late model Lund bass fishing boat. I have used Ebay and others
> without any luck. Thought I would go right to the fishermen like me.
> Thanks, Jack.

Budd Cochran
September 23rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
Just pack it up and ship it to me . . . .I'll take good care of it for ya.

<devilish grin>

Budd

"JackTr" > wrote in message
om...
> Could I prevail upon the forum to suggest to me the best site to sell
> a late model Lund bass fishing boat. I have used Ebay and others
> without any luck. Thought I would go right to the fishermen like me.
> Thanks, Jack.

Budd Cochran
September 23rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
Just pack it up and ship it to me . . . .I'll take good care of it for ya.

<devilish grin>

Budd

"JackTr" > wrote in message
om...
> Could I prevail upon the forum to suggest to me the best site to sell
> a late model Lund bass fishing boat. I have used Ebay and others
> without any luck. Thought I would go right to the fishermen like me.
> Thanks, Jack.

Richard Liebert
September 23rd, 2004, 02:02 AM
The best way to sell your boat is to wait until spring. No one wants a boat
now. I've been there, done that, etc.

Rick

om...