PDA

View Full Version : scrutiny

Lure builder
September 24th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull up an
check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not the
cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level of
scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night since
they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of concern
since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket on my
vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other happening..

bill a
September 24th, 2004, 04:45 PM
i think they were doing their job.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull
> up an
> check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not the
> cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level of
> scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night
> since
> they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
> concern
> since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket on
> my
> vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
> happening..

bill a
September 24th, 2004, 04:45 PM
i think they were doing their job.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull
> up an
> check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not the
> cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level of
> scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night
> since
> they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
> concern
> since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket on
> my
> vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
> happening..

bill a
September 24th, 2004, 04:45 PM
i think they were doing their job.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull
> up an
> check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not the
> cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level of
> scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night
> since
> they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
> concern
> since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket on
> my
> vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
> happening..

alwaysfishking
September 24th, 2004, 05:26 PM
That's funny. you deserve every ticket you get. but then again you are
immune to tickets because your father was a id 10 t survivor and re-producer
which means you now carry the id 10 t gene.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull
up an
> check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not the
> cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level of
> scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night
since
> they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
concern
> since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket on
my
> vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
happening..

Charles Summers
September 24th, 2004, 05:53 PM
What?

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> That's funny. you deserve every ticket you get. but then again you are
> immune to tickets because your father was a id 10 t survivor and
re-producer
> which means you now carry the id 10 t gene.
>

> "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> > Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull
> up an
> > check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not
the
> > cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level
of
> > scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night
> since
> > they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
> concern
> > since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket
on
> my
> > vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
> happening..

Charles Summers
September 24th, 2004, 05:53 PM
What?

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> That's funny. you deserve every ticket you get. but then again you are
> immune to tickets because your father was a id 10 t survivor and
re-producer
> which means you now carry the id 10 t gene.
>

> "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> > Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull
> up an
> > check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not
the
> > cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level
of
> > scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night
> since
> > they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
> concern
> > since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket
on
> my
> > vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
> happening..

alwaysfishking
September 24th, 2004, 08:48 PM
It's the same thing that people with no computer knowledge get when their
comps crash.. after it's fixed they ask what it was we tell them it was an
id 10 t error and make sure they write it down.."ID10T" error...:-)
--

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> What?
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > That's funny. you deserve every ticket you get. but then again you are
> > immune to tickets because your father was a id 10 t survivor and
> re-producer
> > which means you now carry the id 10 t gene.
> >

> > "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> > > Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops
pull
> > up an
> > > check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not
> the
> > > cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this
level
> of
> > > scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at
night
> > since
> > > they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
> > concern
> > > since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket
> on
> > my
> > > vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
> > happening..

alwaysfishking
September 24th, 2004, 08:48 PM
It's the same thing that people with no computer knowledge get when their
comps crash.. after it's fixed they ask what it was we tell them it was an
id 10 t error and make sure they write it down.."ID10T" error...:-)
--

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> What?
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > That's funny. you deserve every ticket you get. but then again you are
> > immune to tickets because your father was a id 10 t survivor and
> re-producer
> > which means you now carry the id 10 t gene.
> >

> > "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> > > Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops
pull
> > up an
> > > check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not
> the
> > > cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this
level
> of
> > > scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at
night
> > since
> > > they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of
> > concern
> > > since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket
> on
> > my
> > > vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other
> > happening..

pat gustafson
September 24th, 2004, 08:55 PM
alwaysfishking wrote:

> It's the same thing that people with no computer knowledge get when their
> comps crash.. after it's fixed they ask what it was we tell them it was an
> id 10 t error and make sure they write it down.."ID10T" error...:-)
I always thought it should be pebcak. Problem exists between chair and
keyboard.

Charles Summers
September 24th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Sorry... I'm a little slow sometimes, and today is no exception!

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> It's the same thing that people with no computer knowledge get when their
> comps crash.. after it's fixed they ask what it was we tell them it was an
> id 10 t error and make sure they write it down.."ID10T" error...:-)
> --

> pull
> > > up an
> > the
> level
> > of
> night
> > > since
> > > concern
> > on
> > > my
> > > happening..

Chris Rennert
September 24th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Man, how nice it would be to just tell the person directly what you think of
them and their skills. Some of the questions I get day in and day out here
just make me want be tied behind my boat with a rope and dragged around the
lake at 60mph on my face

Chris
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> It's the same thing that people with no computer knowledge get when their
> comps crash.. after it's fixed they ask what it was we tell them it was an
> id 10 t error and make sure they write it down.."ID10T" error...:-)
> --
>
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>> What?
>>
>> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>> > That's funny. you deserve every ticket you get. but then again you are
>> > immune to tickets because your father was a id 10 t survivor and
>> re-producer
>> > which means you now carry the id 10 t gene.

> pull
>> > up an
>> the
> level
>> of
> night
>> > since
>> > concern
>> on
>> > my
>> > happening..

Chris Rennert
September 24th, 2004, 09:14 PM
here meaning "At work"
"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
. ..
> Man, how nice it would be to just tell the person directly what you think
> of them and their skills. Some of the questions I get day in and day out
> here just make me want be tied behind my boat with a rope and dragged
> around the lake at 60mph on my face
>
> Chris
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>> It's the same thing that people with no computer knowledge get when their
>> comps crash.. after it's fixed they ask what it was we tell them it was
>> an
>> id 10 t error and make sure they write it down.."ID10T" error...:-)
>> --
>>
>> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>>> What?

>>> re-producer

>> pull
>>> the
>> level
>>> of
>> night
>>> on

William Barger
September 24th, 2004, 11:01 PM
What part of the country do you live in? Bill

William Barger
September 24th, 2004, 11:01 PM
What part of the country do you live in? Bill

Dan Krueger
September 25th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Correct.

Lure builder wrote:

> Last two times early morning fishing (5 am ..dark) I could see cops pull up an
> check out my vehicle in the parking lot. Not only do the low life (not the
> cops) put a damper on when you can go fishing but they cause this level of
> scrutiny by police officers. I know lads that won't go fishing at night since
> they are afraid of being mugged by low life. There is some level of concern
> since when i'm fishing i'm thinking the cops are going to put a ticket on my
> vehicle, call it in, tow it away, or try to link it to some other happening..

XcitableBoi
September 25th, 2004, 09:00 PM
You would be an expert on low life and their habits.