PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bunjee Love

go-bassn
September 26th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Ha! & here I thought Rodney was spamming the newsgroup again!

Warren ;-)

> Pictures of me and my girlfriend having sex at the end of a Bunjee Rope
100 meters off a bridge in Scotland

> http://bunjeelove.fsckme.net/BunjeeLove.zip

Rodney
September 26th, 2004, 04:45 AM
go-bassn wrote:

> Ha! & here I thought Rodney was spamming the newsgroup again!
>
> Warren ;-)

The day you swallow your pride, and actually learn how to fish that
bungee, you will end up fishing, and winning against the big boys

Or the day you, and I actually end up on the same lake, I will kick your
B'ass, just like I have "everyone else's" I have ever fished against
with it.

Are you going to be in Springfield week after next ?

I would like to show you how to work it

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Rodney
September 26th, 2004, 04:45 AM