PDA

View Full Version : Another Virgin Bites the Dust...

go-bassn
September 26th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Yes ladies & gentleman, next weekend our very own Christopher "You Can Call
Me Chris" Cericola takes his plunge into the world of competitive bass
fishing. He's fishing his first Tri-State Bassmasters <excellent>
tournament on the <not so excellent> Delaware River.

Here's wishing you luck <not too much though> Christopher. Don't forget
your culling kit <bet ya don't even have one>. Whatever you do, don't break
out that boga-grip.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Who ya fishin with?

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Christopher P. Cericola
September 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
< Yes ladies & gentleman, next weekend our very own Christopher "You Can
Call Me Chris" Cericola takes his plunge into the world of competitive bass
fishing. He's fishing his first Tri-State Bassmasters <excellent>
tournament on the <not so excellent> Delaware River. >

*bow* Thank you thank you! *bow*

< Here's wishing you luck <not too much though> Christopher. Don't forget
your culling kit <bet ya don't even have one>. Whatever you do, don't break
out that boga-grip. >

Planning on getting a culling kit this week. I haven't had a shot to hit
any of the local shops...

< If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Who ya fishin with? >

Mike T. I think I'm pretty good so far..I just gotta figure out where we're
meeting up in the morning and make sure I have a good stock of water and
beef jerky. Make sure to avoid milk based foods. Ya know, all the usual
stuff. My wife wants to show up for weigh in..so I'm under pressure to land
at least one keeper. :)

Actually - one question - any recommendation on a culling system? What
should I look for? Thanks.

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
September 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
[...]

September 26th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Just something to mark the fish. I like the snaps with the colored
crankbait-looking things on the ends. Think I got them at BPS. A good
handheld digital scale is a must too. I like the Berkely scales.

Mike is an excellent river man, you'll learn a lot. Good luck!

Wives at the weigh-in hugh...

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> < Yes ladies & gentleman, next weekend our very own Christopher "You Can
> Call Me Chris" Cericola takes his plunge into the world of competitive
bass
> fishing. He's fishing his first Tri-State Bassmasters <excellent>
> tournament on the <not so excellent> Delaware River. >
>
> *bow* Thank you thank you! *bow*
>
> < Here's wishing you luck <not too much though> Christopher. Don't forget
> your culling kit <bet ya don't even have one>. Whatever you do, don't
break
> out that boga-grip. >
>
> Planning on getting a culling kit this week. I haven't had a shot to hit
> any of the local shops...
>
> < If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Who ya fishin with? >
>
> Mike T. I think I'm pretty good so far..I just gotta figure out where
we're
> meeting up in the morning and make sure I have a good stock of water and
> beef jerky. Make sure to avoid milk based foods. Ya know, all the usual
> stuff. My wife wants to show up for weigh in..so I'm under pressure to
land
> at least one keeper. :)
>
> Actually - one question - any recommendation on a culling system? What
> should I look for? Thanks.
>
> Christopher

alwaysfishking
September 26th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Remeber those jigs I was throwing Chris? I would suggest starting with them,
give me a call. I might have a few more tips

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Just something to mark the fish. I like the snaps with the colored
> crankbait-looking things on the ends. Think I got them at BPS. A good
> handheld digital scale is a must too. I like the Berkely scales.
>
> Mike is an excellent river man, you'll learn a lot. Good luck!
>
> Wives at the weigh-in hugh...
>
> Warren ;-)
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
>

> "Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
> groups.com...
> >
> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > < Yes ladies & gentleman, next weekend our very own Christopher "You Can
> > Call Me Chris" Cericola takes his plunge into the world of competitive
> bass
> > fishing. He's fishing his first Tri-State Bassmasters <excellent>
> > tournament on the <not so excellent> Delaware River. >
> >
> > *bow* Thank you thank you! *bow*
> >
> > < Here's wishing you luck <not too much though> Christopher. Don't
forget
> > your culling kit <bet ya don't even have one>. Whatever you do, don't
> break
> > out that boga-grip. >
> >
> > Planning on getting a culling kit this week. I haven't had a shot to
hit
> > any of the local shops...
> >
> > < If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Who ya fishin with? >
> >
> > Mike T. I think I'm pretty good so far..I just gotta figure out where
> we're
> > meeting up in the morning and make sure I have a good stock of water and
> > beef jerky. Make sure to avoid milk based foods. Ya know, all the
usual
> > stuff. My wife wants to show up for weigh in..so I'm under pressure to
> land
> > at least one keeper. :)
> >
> > Actually - one question - any recommendation on a culling system? What
> > should I look for? Thanks.
> >
> > Christopher

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 26th, 2004, 04:48 PM
If you get the ones with the Styrofoam balls on the end, be sure to mark
each ball with a magic marker because there's a lot of people who have the
same culling system.

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Just something to mark the fish. I like the snaps with the colored
> crankbait-looking things on the ends. Think I got them at BPS. A good
> handheld digital scale is a must too. I like the Berkely scales.
>
> Mike is an excellent river man, you'll learn a lot. Good luck!
>
> Wives at the weigh-in hugh...
>
> Warren ;-)
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
>

> "Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
> groups.com...
> >
> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > < Yes ladies & gentleman, next weekend our very own Christopher "You Can
> > Call Me Chris" Cericola takes his plunge into the world of competitive
> bass
> > fishing. He's fishing his first Tri-State Bassmasters <excellent>
> > tournament on the <not so excellent> Delaware River. >
> >
> > *bow* Thank you thank you! *bow*
> >
> > < Here's wishing you luck <not too much though> Christopher. Don't
forget
> > your culling kit <bet ya don't even have one>. Whatever you do, don't
> break
> > out that boga-grip. >
> >
> > Planning on getting a culling kit this week. I haven't had a shot to
hit
> > any of the local shops...
> >
> > < If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Who ya fishin with? >
> >
> > Mike T. I think I'm pretty good so far..I just gotta figure out where
> we're
> > meeting up in the morning and make sure I have a good stock of water and
> > beef jerky. Make sure to avoid milk based foods. Ya know, all the
usual
> > stuff. My wife wants to show up for weigh in..so I'm under pressure to
> land
> > at least one keeper. :)
> >
> > Actually - one question - any recommendation on a culling system? What
> > should I look for? Thanks.
> >
> > Christopher

go-bassn
September 27th, 2004, 01:54 AM
and Jerry knows about balls let me tell ya!

Jerry, got the breakers last week, thanks for the steer pal!

Warren
--

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> If you get the ones with the Styrofoam balls on the end, be sure to mark
> each ball with a magic marker because there's a lot of people who have the
> same culling system.
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Just something to mark the fish. I like the snaps with the colored
> > crankbait-looking things on the ends. Think I got them at BPS. A good
> > handheld digital scale is a must too. I like the Berkely scales.
> >
> > Mike is an excellent river man, you'll learn a lot. Good luck!
> >
> > Wives at the weigh-in hugh...
> >
> > Warren ;-)
> > --
> > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> > http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> > 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
> >

> > "Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in
message
> > groups.com...
> > >
> > > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > > < Yes ladies & gentleman, next weekend our very own Christopher "You
Can
> > > Call Me Chris" Cericola takes his plunge into the world of competitive
> > bass
> > > fishing. He's fishing his first Tri-State Bassmasters <excellent>
> > > tournament on the <not so excellent> Delaware River. >
> > >
> > > *bow* Thank you thank you! *bow*
> > >
> > > < Here's wishing you luck <not too much though> Christopher. Don't
> forget
> > > your culling kit <bet ya don't even have one>. Whatever you do, don't
> > break
> > > out that boga-grip. >
> > >
> > > Planning on getting a culling kit this week. I haven't had a shot to
> hit
> > > any of the local shops...
> > >
> > > < If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Who ya fishin with? >
> > >
> > > Mike T. I think I'm pretty good so far..I just gotta figure out where
> > we're
> > > meeting up in the morning and make sure I have a good stock of water
and
> > > beef jerky. Make sure to avoid milk based foods. Ya know, all the
> usual
> > > stuff. My wife wants to show up for weigh in..so I'm under pressure
> > land
> > > at least one keeper. :)
> > >
> > > Actually - one question - any recommendation on a culling system?
What
> > > should I look for? Thanks.
> > >
> > > Christopher

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 27th, 2004, 03:05 AM
No problem, Tom's a great guy to work through.