PDA

View Full Version : NWC gift bag

Chris Rennert
September 27th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I just was cleaning out my truck when I stumbled across a brown paper bag,
and to my surprise there was a whole bunch of fishing tackle that I received
at the NWC. Including a Secret Weapon Spinnerbait and some rejuvenate and
many other lures. One more bonus from the NWC :-)

Chris

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 27th, 2004, 10:22 PM
It just never stops does it Chris? Did you get my email about the program
working ?

"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
. ..
> I just was cleaning out my truck when I stumbled across a brown paper bag,
> and to my surprise there was a whole bunch of fishing tackle that I
received
> at the NWC. Including a Secret Weapon Spinnerbait and some rejuvenate and
> many other lures. One more bonus from the NWC :-)
>
> Chris

RichG
September 27th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Chris, I wasn't able to make the trip...I think that bag was intended for
me. Let me know when you want my address to send it on. RichG
--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Chris Rennert
September 28th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Jerry,

I had sent you an email about a week ago about the program. It is working
great, thank you very much, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it :-)

Chris
"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> It just never stops does it Chris? Did you get my email about the program
> working ?
>
> "Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I just was cleaning out my truck when I stumbled across a brown paper
bag,
> > and to my surprise there was a whole bunch of fishing tackle that I
> received
> > at the NWC. Including a Secret Weapon Spinnerbait and some rejuvenate
and
> > many other lures. One more bonus from the NWC :-)
> >
> > Chris

Chris Rennert
September 28th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Rich,

As I looked over the bag, I thought to myself, you know what , Rich G is not
here , I bet this bag was intended for him. It is amazing how great minds
think alike, and so do ours!

Rich, I would send it to you in a second if I would have hidden and taken
Kevin's gift bag :-).. hahaha

Chris
"RichG" > wrote in message
m...
> Chris, I wasn't able to make the trip...I think that bag was intended for
> me. Let me know when you want my address to send it on. RichG
> --
> RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
> http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Kevin Hare
September 28th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Thanks Chris, ole buddy ole pal.

Heavy

"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message >...
> Rich,
>
> As I looked over the bag, I thought to myself, you know what , Rich G is not
> here , I bet this bag was intended for him. It is amazing how great minds
> think alike, and so do ours!
>
> Rich, I would send it to you in a second if I would have hidden and taken
> Kevin's gift bag :-).. hahaha
>
> Chris
> "RichG" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Chris, I wasn't able to make the trip...I think that bag was intended for
> > me. Let me know when you want my address to send it on. RichG
> > --
> > RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
> > http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Kevin Hare
September 28th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Thanks Chris, ole buddy ole pal.

Heavy

"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message >...
> Rich,
>
> As I looked over the bag, I thought to myself, you know what , Rich G is not
> here , I bet this bag was intended for him. It is amazing how great minds
> think alike, and so do ours!
>
> Rich, I would send it to you in a second if I would have hidden and taken
> Kevin's gift bag :-).. hahaha
>
> Chris
> "RichG" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Chris, I wasn't able to make the trip...I think that bag was intended for
> > me. Let me know when you want my address to send it on. RichG
> > --
> > RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
> > http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Chris Rennert
September 28th, 2004, 07:11 PM
:-), Haha, I thought you would love that one bro :-)

Chris
"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
om...
> Thanks Chris, ole buddy ole pal.
>
> Heavy
>

> "Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
>> Rich,
>>
>> As I looked over the bag, I thought to myself, you know what , Rich G is
>> not
>> here , I bet this bag was intended for him. It is amazing how great
>> minds
>> think alike, and so do ours!
>>
>> Rich, I would send it to you in a second if I would have hidden and taken
>> Kevin's gift bag :-).. hahaha
>>
>> Chris
>> "RichG" > wrote in message
>> m...
>> > Chris, I wasn't able to make the trip...I think that bag was intended
>> > for
>> > me. Let me know when you want my address to send it on. RichG
>> > --
>> > RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
>> > http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Chris Rennert
September 28th, 2004, 07:11 PM
:-), Haha, I thought you would love that one bro :-)

Chris
om...