PDA

View Full Version : fishing around edinburgh

Liam Nicholas
September 30th, 2004, 11:18 PM
can anyone tell me whereabouts to fish around the coast around
edinburgh/firth of forth area and what you can fish for there?

thanks

Davy Holt
October 1st, 2004, 08:06 AM
In message >, Liam
Nicholas > writes
>can anyone tell me whereabouts to fish around the coast around
>edinburgh/firth of forth area and what you can fish for there?
>
>thanks

Try joining the Forums on Anglers Net, there are a few from that neck of
the woods on the sea forum.

--
Davy Holt *** The Scottish Angling Homepage ***
Clydebank *** www.thecatchalot.co.uk ***

MSN Messenger:
ICQ : 81258455
Yahoo Messenger : davyh_2001

Matt
October 1st, 2004, 09:16 AM
In message >, Liam
Nicholas > writes

>can anyone tell me whereabouts to fish around the coast around
>edinburgh/firth of forth area and what you can fish for there?

I'd go to the coast and target fish ;-)

--
Matt - Dorset.
It only takes two-strokes to excite me (or a threesome :-))