PDA

View Full Version : bass pro

Lure builder
October 2nd, 2004, 02:10 AM
There is a basspro coming here (eh) (not too close) and it is suppose to be
140,000 sq ft. and opens Nov 11. Being such a big store will it carry all
colours of rapala lures. Is there any advantage to going to basspro versus the
fishing shows in the spring to stock up. Fishing is very seasonal here on
account of the regs and the weather. There is also alot of jobs (200-300) at
basspro.

UMFCHRFISH
October 2nd, 2004, 03:41 AM
And here is where?

>There is a basspro coming here (eh) (not too close) and it is suppose to be
>140,000 sq ft. and opens Nov 11.

Illinois Fisherman
October 2nd, 2004, 03:43 AM
Toronto?

"UMFCHRFISH" > wrote in message
> And here is where?
>
>>There is a basspro coming here (eh) (not too close) and it is suppose to
>>be
>>140,000 sq ft. and opens Nov 11.

Dan Krueger
October 2nd, 2004, 04:42 AM
Lure builder (FKA Canoe Analer, Gone Analing, ad nauseum) wrote:
> There is a basspro coming here (eh) (not too close) and it is suppose to be
> 140,000 sq ft. and opens Nov 11.

Outstanding sentence structure, eh?

Being such a big store will it carry all
> colours of rapala lures.

That's a question, right???? <-Question marks, see!

Is there any advantage to going to basspro versus the
> fishing shows in the spring to stock up.

In 140,000 square feet you can grab a bunch of lures and "pocket" them in a
display tent in the camping department. A dream for shoplifters! You'll love it!

Fishing is very seasonal here on
> account of the regs and the weather.

Really? They might as well start their "Going out of business" sale now. In
the meantime, ask if a "lad" can fish in their aquarium year round.

There is also alot of jobs (200-300) at
> basspro.

And, coincidentally, there "are" a lot of jobs, too. They seem to hire
non-morons. They don't accept fraudulent returns (non-morons are SMART).
Instead of an employee discount, stick to your 5-finger discount at WM.

XcitableBoi
October 2nd, 2004, 07:56 PM
Yeh, you can take your broken rods there and give sam walton a rest.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> There is a basspro coming here (eh) (not too close) and it is suppose to
be
> 140,000 sq ft. and opens Nov 11. Being such a big store will it carry all
> colours of rapala lures. Is there any advantage to going to basspro versus
the
> fishing shows in the spring to stock up. Fishing is very seasonal here on
> account of the regs and the weather. There is also alot of jobs (200-300)
at
> basspro.

IBNFSHN
October 2nd, 2004, 08:32 PM
Only BPS in Canada is in Vaughn Mills new mall just north of Toronto. BTW,
Al it opens Nov 4th. I heard all the stores in the US are sending them all
their Rapala lures they couldn't sell. Something about if they double the
price, take 25% off, and put them in a close out basket. Well, you know.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va