PDA

View Full Version : Free Central Florida Fishing Outing to OFB Members.

William Barger
October 2nd, 2004, 05:14 AM
Due mainly to the limited time left available to me on this earthy plane
I would like to extend an offer to all members of this NG. Join my son
Billy and I, once the boat ramps are cleared and usable, as our guests
for a fishing outing to the lake of your choice (free). Examples include
: Walk-in-Water, Istokpoga, Reedy, Clinch, Buffum, Jackson, or my
personal favorite Blue Cypress. No hidden agendas. I am not a guide
trying to drum up business. Due to the lack of space here at home,
accommodations will be your responsibility. There are numerous motels in
the area, a list of which I could provide. Boat capacity is limited to 4
fisherman. Bass will starting to prespawn here soon. They are usually on
the beds by January, depending on the weather. Fishing can be
extraordinary, but numerous cold fronts has the ability to give them
lockjaw at the same time. The only other consideration is that I am a
single parent. Can fish while Billy is in school or after 3pm. No
drinking or behavior less than wholesome is acceptable.
Bill

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 2nd, 2004, 12:13 PM
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:14:24 -0400, (William
Barger) sent into the ether:

>Due mainly to the limited time left available to me on this earthy plane
>I would like to extend an offer to all members of this NG. Join my son
>Billy and I, once the boat ramps are cleared and usable, as our guests
>for a fishing outing to the lake of your choice (free). Examples include
>: Walk-in-Water, Istokpoga, Reedy, Clinch, Buffum, Jackson, or my
>personal favorite Blue Cypress. No hidden agendas. I am not a guide
>trying to drum up business. Due to the lack of space here at home,
>accommodations will be your responsibility. There are numerous motels in
>the area, a list of which I could provide. Boat capacity is limited to 4
>fisherman. Bass will starting to prespawn here soon. They are usually on
>the beds by January, depending on the weather. Fishing can be
>extraordinary, but numerous cold fronts has the ability to give them
>lockjaw at the same time. The only other consideration is that I am a
>single parent. Can fish while Billy is in school or after 3pm. No
>drinking or behavior less than wholesome is acceptable.
>Bill

Bill,
That is a very generous offer to say the least. Wish I could take you
up on it. I am sure someone out here would like the opportunity.

Good luck

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Rich P
October 3rd, 2004, 02:00 AM
Unfortunately, we all have limited time here on this earth. But the way you
phrased it inclines me to believe you time is more limited than most. If
this is the case I wish you and your son the best and I mean to show
appreciation for your generous offer. I wish I could take you up.

Rich P

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:14:24 -0400, (William
> Barger) sent into the ether:
>
>>Due mainly to the limited time left available to me on this earthy plane
>>I would like to extend an offer to all members of this NG. Join my son
>>Billy and I, once the boat ramps are cleared and usable, as our guests
>>for a fishing outing to the lake of your choice (free). Examples include
>>: Walk-in-Water, Istokpoga, Reedy, Clinch, Buffum, Jackson, or my
>>personal favorite Blue Cypress. No hidden agendas. I am not a guide
>>trying to drum up business. Due to the lack of space here at home,
>>accommodations will be your responsibility. There are numerous motels in
>>the area, a list of which I could provide. Boat capacity is limited to 4
>>fisherman. Bass will starting to prespawn here soon. They are usually on
>>the beds by January, depending on the weather. Fishing can be
>>extraordinary, but numerous cold fronts has the ability to give them
>>lockjaw at the same time. The only other consideration is that I am a
>>single parent. Can fish while Billy is in school or after 3pm. No
>>drinking or behavior less than wholesome is acceptable.
>>Bill
>
> Bill,
> That is a very generous offer to say the least. Wish I could take you
> up on it. I am sure someone out here would like the opportunity.
>
> Good luck

> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

William Barger
October 3rd, 2004, 04:15 AM
I think you get the gist of what I tried to convey. Sorry you can't take
advantage. Maybe in the future your schedule will allow it. Knowing my
luck the only member that can/will accept will be lurebuilder. : )
Thanks, Bill

Jim Laumann
October 6th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Bill

Great offer - alas - no trips to Fl are in the works.

Best of luck to you.

Jim

Barger) wrote:

>Due mainly to the limited time left available to me on this earthy plane
>I would like to extend an offer to all members of this NG. Join my son
>Billy and I, once the boat ramps are cleared and usable, as our guests
>for a fishing outing to the lake of your choice (free). Examples include
>: Walk-in-Water, Istokpoga, Reedy, Clinch, Buffum, Jackson, or my
>personal favorite Blue Cypress. No hidden agendas. I am not a guide
>trying to drum up business. Due to the lack of space here at home,
>accommodations will be your responsibility. There are numerous motels in
>the area, a list of which I could provide. Boat capacity is limited to 4
>fisherman. Bass will starting to prespawn here soon. They are usually on
>the beds by January, depending on the weather. Fishing can be
>extraordinary, but numerous cold fronts has the ability to give them
>lockjaw at the same time. The only other consideration is that I am a
>single parent. Can fish while Billy is in school or after 3pm. No
>drinking or behavior less than wholesome is acceptable.
>Bill

William Barger
October 6th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Not a good year for Florida's Chamber's of Commerce. Governor Bush
stated that the fall tourist season is basically ruined, but hopes are
high for it to rebound by winter. This offer stands until either I am no
longer able to fish or my time runs out. I am hoping that Don can take
me up on the offer. He only lives about 40 miles from me.
Bill