PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year...

imis_idora
October 3rd, 2004, 09:42 AM
....To stock up on lures at Wally World. My local Walmart has had some
GREAT clearance deals. Nothing more than a buck.
I have gotten deals like:

5 pack of weedless jig heads~ 50 cents.
Berkley Gulp sinking minnows~ 1$ a bag. Anyone used these? Are they
worth $1?
Zoom Super Flukes~ 1$ a bag. Nice colors even. (baby bass and smoking
shad)
Lindy Munchies (curly tail grubs)~ 50 cents. They come with 2 jig
heads, too.
5 pack of spoons~ 50 cents.
Zoom lizards~ 1$ a bag.
Yum Crawbugs~ 1$ a bag.
Bass Assassins Baby Shads~ 1$ a bag.
Excalibur crankbait~ 1$.
etc,etc,etc...

Next time your at Walmart be sure to check out the clearance deals.
If anyone needs anything I mentioned, let me know. The pickings are
getting slim but I can try to help you out.

They also had lots of Berkley XT and XL line for 3$ (mostly 12# test
in clear and green), Chompers lures for $1, tubes from various
company's for $1, and alot of other stuff.

Mike.

John C. French
October 3rd, 2004, 10:27 AM
On 3 Oct 2004 01:42:45 -0700, (imis_idora)
wrote:

>...To stock up on lures at Wally World. My local Walmart has had some
>GREAT clearance deals. Nothing more than a buck.

I think I just heard Alice's car start.....

Lure builder
October 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
I was there yesterday and saw some discounted items. The reduction was nominal.
It wasn't enough to make me move on any of the items. There will probably be
further reductions.

alwaysfishking
October 3rd, 2004, 03:23 PM
Car?...scooter is more like it.. along with stolen gas from his mothers 72
dodge swinger.

"John C. French" > wrote in message
> On 3 Oct 2004 01:42:45 -0700, (imis_idora)
> wrote:
>
> >...To stock up on lures at Wally World. My local Walmart has had some
> >GREAT clearance deals. Nothing more than a buck.
>

> I think I just heard Alice's car start.....

Illinois Fisherman
October 3rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
Swinger!!!! I thought she drove a Gremlin.

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Car?...scooter is more like it.. along with stolen gas from his mothers 72
> dodge swinger.
>

> "John C. French" > wrote in message
>> On 3 Oct 2004 01:42:45 -0700, (imis_idora)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >...To stock up on lures at Wally World. My local Walmart has had some
>> >GREAT clearance deals. Nothing more than a buck.
>>

>> I think I just heard Alice's car start.....

alwaysfishking
October 3rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
I figured a swinger, becasue Al is a product of a really weird sperm
milkshake I'm sure..

"Illinois Fisherman" > wrote in message
m...

> Swinger!!!! I thought she drove a Gremlin.
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > Car?...scooter is more like it.. along with stolen gas from his mothers
72
> > dodge swinger.
> >

> > "John C. French" > wrote in message

> >> I think I just heard Alice's car start.....

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
October 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
YUGO ??

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> I figured a swinger, becasue Al is a product of a really weird sperm
> milkshake I'm sure..
>

> "Illinois Fisherman" > wrote in message
> m...
> >
> > Swinger!!!! I thought she drove a Gremlin.
> >
> > "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > > Car?...scooter is more like it.. along with stolen gas from his
mothers
> 72
> > > dodge swinger.

Lure builder
October 3rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
Alwaysfishing,
Mother has past away and i think your being a little crass. Maybe you should go
out and cut some grass. I only say that since you are alwaysfishing.

Charles B. Summers
October 3rd, 2004, 05:22 PM
No.. they have the station wagon model... the Wego.

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> YUGO ??

alwaysfishking
October 3rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
Why didn't you bring her back to wal mart for an exchange? and don't confuse
passing away with running away, now go hang a pork chop around your neck so
the dogs will play with you.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Alwaysfishing,
> Mother has past away and i think your being a little crass. Maybe you
should go
> out and cut some grass. I only say that since you are alwaysfishing.

imis_idora
October 4th, 2004, 07:51 AM
What are you all talking aboot? John heard the zed-28 fire up? I knew
those flows sounded good eh, but damn. Heard them all the way state
side? <---(question marks, see) NICE!

Alwaysfishking, you love those milkshakes, eh?
Thanks for the advice, eh. I will take mother back to Wal-mart. Maybe
they will take her back. I can then exchange her for your old lady
since you exchanged her for one of those milkshakes. ;-) Fawker.

So... I see how it is. Maybe you all should do a search for imis_idora
anywhere. Google, e-bay, the WWW. You just might find that I am legit.
Hell, you might find that I like roller coasters, Idora Park, off
roading, and of course fishing. Maybe you will find that my name is
Mike not Al. You may also find that I do not build my own lures but I
do ask questions about ideas I have had.

I have come here to maybe make friends, get some tips and advice, and
maybe save a few bucks or help others do the same. I now see that that
will not happen here.

To the couple of people that responded privately to me, thanks. I will
see what Wal-mart has and try to save you a buck or two.

To the flamer's, I can play that game, too, eh. Just ask fishking. He
just got smoked. Sorry if his only reply is: Mmmm, glurg, gulp. DAMN,
I LOVE THESE SHAKES! hahaha. Fawker. You just got flamed by a
"Fire-Builder"

Mike<----(Not Al, not pork builder, not Lure Builder, not troll, but
Mike). Get it?

John C. French
October 4th, 2004, 10:39 PM
UhOh, someone is the victim of a misunderstanding I think.
imus, relax......

On 3 Oct 2004 23:51:33 -0700, (imis_idora)
wrote:

>What are you all talking aboot? John heard the zed-28 fire up? I knew
>those flows sounded good eh, but damn. Heard them all the way state
>side? <---(question marks, see) NICE!
>
>Alwaysfishking, you love those milkshakes, eh?
>Thanks for the advice, eh. I will take mother back to Wal-mart. Maybe
>they will take her back. I can then exchange her for your old lady
>since you exchanged her for one of those milkshakes. ;-) Fawker.
>
>So... I see how it is. Maybe you all should do a search for imis_idora
>anywhere. Google, e-bay, the WWW. You just might find that I am legit.
>Hell, you might find that I like roller coasters, Idora Park, off
>roading, and of course fishing. Maybe you will find that my name is
>Mike not Al. You may also find that I do not build my own lures but I
>do ask questions about ideas I have had.
>
>I have come here to maybe make friends, get some tips and advice, and
>maybe save a few bucks or help others do the same. I now see that that
>will not happen here.
>
>To the couple of people that responded privately to me, thanks. I will
>see what Wal-mart has and try to save you a buck or two.
>
>To the flamer's, I can play that game, too, eh. Just ask fishking. He
>just got smoked. Sorry if his only reply is: Mmmm, glurg, gulp. DAMN,
>I LOVE THESE SHAKES! hahaha. Fawker. You just got flamed by a
>"Fire-Builder"
>
>Mike<----(Not Al, not pork builder, not Lure Builder, not troll, but
>Mike). Get it?

alwaysfishking
October 6th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Why are you responding to what I wrote to Al? This had nothing to do with
your mother or anything else, this was simply a response to John's "I think
I hear Al's car starting up now" You sure are quick to react when Al is
getting attacked..or did you not see Lurebuilders post about his mother
passing? You need to relax.. and this is after I e-mailed you privately
about getting some of those cranks and worms?? Geez... never mind then and
as far as making friends goes,,,your not off to a very good start like
that..

> Alwaysfishking, you love those milkshakes, eh?
> Thanks for the advice, eh. I will take mother back to Wal-mart. Maybe
> they will take her back. I can then exchange her for your old lady
> since you exchanged her for one of those milkshakes. ;-) Fawker.
>
> So... I see how it is. Maybe you all should do a search for imis_idora
> anywhere. Google, e-bay, the WWW. You just might find that I am legit.
> Hell, you might find that I like roller coasters, Idora Park, off
> roading, and of course fishing. Maybe you will find that my name is
> Mike not Al. You may also find that I do not build my own lures but I
> do ask questions about ideas I have had.
>
> I have come here to maybe make friends, get some tips and advice, and
> maybe save a few bucks or help others do the same. I now see that that
> will not happen here.
>
> To the couple of people that responded privately to me, thanks. I will
> see what Wal-mart has and try to save you a buck or two.
>
> To the flamer's, I can play that game, too, eh. Just ask fishking. He
> just got smoked. Sorry if his only reply is: Mmmm, glurg, gulp. DAMN,
> I LOVE THESE SHAKES! hahaha. Fawker. You just got flamed by a
> "Fire-Builder"
>
> Mike<----(Not Al, not pork builder, not Lure Builder, not troll, but
> Mike). Get it?

imis_idora
October 7th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I had no idea. I posted something, John responded and then you
responded to John, and then again and again to others. I had no idea
it was aimed at Al. It was in response to something I posted not Al.
Sorry if I misunderstood. Warren relates me to "the troll" and then I
got the idea that you were too.
I saw red and nothing else. Again sorry for the misunderstanding.

Damn, I think your right. I am not off to a real good start.
So... Anybody here have a dog that needs a friend? I just picked up
some porkchops, eh.

Mike.

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message >...
> Why are you responding to what I wrote to Al? This had nothing to do with
> your mother or anything else, this was simply a response to John's "I think
> I hear Al's car starting up now" You sure are quick to react when Al is
> getting attacked..or did you not see Lurebuilders post about his mother
> passing? You need to relax.. and this is after I e-mailed you privately
> about getting some of those cranks and worms?? Geez... never mind then and
> as far as making friends goes,,,your not off to a very good start like
> that..

imis_idora
October 7th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I had no idea. I posted something, John responded and then you
responded to John, and then again and again to others. I had no idea
it was aimed at Al. It was in response to something I posted not Al.
Sorry if I misunderstood. Warren relates me to "the troll" and then I
got the idea that you were too.
I saw red and nothing else. Again sorry for the misunderstanding.

Damn, I think your right. I am not off to a real good start.
So... Anybody here have a dog that needs a friend? I just picked up
some porkchops, eh.

Mike.

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message >...
> Why are you responding to what I wrote to Al? This had nothing to do with
> your mother or anything else, this was simply a response to John's "I think
> I hear Al's car starting up now" You sure are quick to react when Al is
> getting attacked..or did you not see Lurebuilders post about his mother
> passing? You need to relax.. and this is after I e-mailed you privately
> about getting some of those cranks and worms?? Geez... never mind then and
> as far as making friends goes,,,your not off to a very good start like
> that..

Alwaysfishking
October 7th, 2004, 02:42 PM
you almost broke a new record, two posts before going to the killfile,,,glad
you saw what was going on :-)
om...