PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Tenn Classic 2005

Charles B. Summers
October 4th, 2004, 02:57 AM
For those of you interested in the Mid-Tenn Classic, details and
registration can be found here: http://www.midtennclassic.org.

If you have previously tried to register and had problems, the registration
form is now working properly!

I've been busy contacting potential donors for some prizes this year and
hopefully they'll come through for us. Millennium Custom Rods is once again
providing us with another set of beautiful rods, and I'm hoping to be able
to take one of them home with me this year! Dave and I are trying to get
together to make the drive out to Hurricane Resort and Marina in the next
month or so to warn them of our plans. The guys/gals there were wonderful to
us at our last Classic and made our stay very comfortable.

Start planning now, and hopefully we'll see you in April!