PDA

View Full Version : CA delta

October 5th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Had a two day bass open tournament this week-end, and the winning weight
was 64lbs 11ozs, for a shared 7 fish bag per day. The big fish was 6lbs
12ozs for boh days. None of these bass are force fed trout, as there are
none in the delta. The 2nd place was 34lbs 5ozs still not a bad 2 day
bag for 14 bass..

sket

go-bassn
October 5th, 2004, 05:16 AM
You mean the 2nd place team lost by 30 pounds??? That's unreal...

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

> wrote in message
> Had a two day bass open tournament this week-end, and the winning weight
> was 64lbs 11ozs, for a shared 7 fish bag per day. The big fish was 6lbs
> 12ozs for boh days. None of these bass are force fed trout, as there are
> none in the delta. The 2nd place was 34lbs 5ozs still not a bad 2 day
> bag for 14 bass..
>
> sket

October 6th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Yep 30lbs 6ozs out of 1st place. The 1st day the winners had 33lbs 12ozs
and the 2nd day 30lbs 15ozs, 3rd had 34lbs 4ozs, 4th had 33lbs 5ozs, 5th
31lbs 10ozs. The winners would have been in the money with their 1st day
bag. What impressed me was the winning teams bass averaged over 4 1/2
lbs for 14 fish, they were on a milk run. We should all be so lucky.

sket

October 6th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Warren you may have heard of the guy who came in 3rd in this tourny,
Steve Tosh, from Waterford, a local guy. He won a big tourny down south
a few months ago FLW, EVERSTART, or something. Don't think it was BASS
tho.

sket