PDA

View Full Version : Clear Lake Fishing

Alwaysfishking
October 7th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Met up with Dave this evening to do some dinner time fishing. We went out on
the clear lake he has been fishing lately near his new house. The lake is
really clear, even with all the rain we have received I could easily see
5-10 feet and much more beyond that it some spots. All the stumps and grass
made it look inviting to say the least. We fished for a bit and I caught two
LM's a toothy critter. The pickerel was about 8 inchs and had to take two
swipes at the speed worm before he got it. I caught 1 LM on a wacky rigged
red shad wacko and the other on a blackberry speed worm bouncing along the
bottom. It's a lake I would love to fish some more next year when it gets a
bit warmer.