PDA

View Full Version : FLW Fans

Joe Z
October 8th, 2004, 05:26 AM
http://www.fishfactory.com/view.tpl?STORYID=1064940153169615

Just another example of Wal-mart and Irwin Jacobs me-first attitude. Before
being the big push behind FLW Irwin was a ruthless corporate raider. Buying
companies and selling off the assets. Lots of good people lost jobs to his
greed. IMHO Joe Z.
http://instruction.bus.wisc.edu/mcarpenter/readings/Case%20Updates/buyoutkings.htm

RGarri7470
October 13th, 2004, 01:59 AM
>Just another example of Wal-mart and Irwin Jacobs me-first attitude.

UH, I think that was news about six or eight months ago and FLW changed their
dates way back then so there was no conflict with the Classic.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
October 13th, 2004, 01:59 AM
>Just another example of Wal-mart and Irwin Jacobs me-first attitude.

UH, I think that was news about six or eight months ago and FLW changed their
dates way back then so there was no conflict with the Classic.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
October 13th, 2004, 02:00 AM
oops, actually over a year ago - the first link was to an article posted in
September, 2003
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Joe Z