PDA

View Full Version : large mouth bass season

nathaniel m johnson
October 8th, 2004, 05:12 PM
i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
200 pounder last week.

go-bassn
October 8th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Nathan Johnson - isn't that the guy Steve Martin played in "The Jerk"?

Warren ;-)

"nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
om...
> i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
> 200 pounder last week.

Bob Rickard
October 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
This clown really needs to get a life.

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
om...
> i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
> 200 pounder last week.

Bob Rickard
October 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
This clown really needs to get a life.

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)
www.secretweaponlures.com
--------------------------<=x O')))><

"nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
om...
> i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
> 200 pounder last week.

Bubba Test
October 8th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
om...
>i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
> 200 pounder lastweek.

Do largemouths grow that big?

John Kerr
October 8th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Re: large mouth bass season

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Fri, Oct 8, 2004, 6:20pm (CDT+5)
From: (Bubba=A0Test)
"nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
om...
i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a 200
pounder lastweek.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Do largemouths grow that big?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
If he is a troll...and he catches "someone" on here that weighs that
much....yep :).
JK

alwaysfishking
October 9th, 2004, 03:15 AM
I beleive your right Warren.. way to go retro :-)

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Nathan Johnson - isn't that the guy Steve Martin played in "The Jerk"?
>
> Warren ;-)
>
> "nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
> om...
> > i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
> > 200 pounder last week.

go-bassn
October 9th, 2004, 04:19 AM
Stay away from the cans! He hates these cans!

The new phone book's here! I'm somebody now!

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>I beleive your right Warren.. way to go retro :-)
>

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
>> Nathan Johnson - isn't that the guy Steve Martin played in "The Jerk"?
>>
>> Warren ;-)
>>
>> "nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
>> om...
>> > i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
>> > 200 pounder last week.

G. M. Zimmermann
October 9th, 2004, 09:06 AM
>i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
>200 pounder last week.

Does this constitute "Trollism?"
If so, is it OK To have them Flamed at the stake?

-Zimmy

Alwaysfishking
October 9th, 2004, 02:37 PM
All I need is this chair and these matchs and this paddle...

What was the girl's name that rode the motorcycle?

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Stay away from the cans! He hates these cans!
>
> The new phone book's here! I'm somebody now!
>
> Warren
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
>

> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> >I beleive your right Warren.. way to go retro :-)
> >

> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> >> Nathan Johnson - isn't that the guy Steve Martin played in "The Jerk"?
> >>
> >> Warren ;-)
> >>
> >> "nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
> >> om...

go-bassn
October 9th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Howdare you forget Patty Bernstein!

Warren

"Alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> All I need is this chair and these matchs and this paddle...
>
> What was the girl's name that rode the motorcycle?
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Stay away from the cans! He hates these cans!
> >
> > The new phone book's here! I'm somebody now!
> >
> > Warren
> > --
> > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> > http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> > 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
> >

> > "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > >I beleive your right Warren.. way to go retro :-)

Jerk"?

alwaysfishking
October 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I have to rent that movie again, I forgot how funny it was

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Howdare you forget Patty Bernstein!
>
> Warren
>
> "Alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > All I need is this chair and these matchs and this paddle...
> >
> > What was the girl's name that rode the motorcycle?
> >
> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > > Stay away from the cans! He hates these cans!
> > >
> > > The new phone book's here! I'm somebody now!
> > >
> > > Warren
> > > --
> > > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> > > http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> > > 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

> Jerk"?

message

nathaniel m johnson
October 9th, 2004, 06:08 PM
you guys are just envious. its tbe biggest fish ive ever caught. im
going out for codfish this weekend. deep sea.

(G. M. Zimmermann) wrote in message >...
> >i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
> >200 pounder last week.
> >

> Does this constitute "Trollism?"
> If so, is it OK To have them Flamed at the stake?
>
> -Zimmy

alwaysfishking
October 10th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Tell the Codfather I said "Hi"

"nathaniel m johnson" > wrote in message
om...
> you guys are just envious. its tbe biggest fish ive ever caught. im
> going out for codfish this weekend. deep sea.
>

> (G. M. Zimmermann) wrote in message
> > >i used to go with nightcrawlers but now use hotdog bits.. i caught a
> > >200 pounder last week.
> > >

> > Does this constitute "Trollism?"
> > If so, is it OK To have them Flamed at the stake?
> >
> > -Zimmy

Bob La Londe
October 11th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Hey John, I looked for John Jr up a Mead over the weekend. Never did run
into him. Atleast not that I know of.

P.S. I could sure use some tips on fishing that lake. We stunk.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

From: (Bubba Test)
=======
Do largemouths grow that big?
=======
If he is a troll...and he catches "someone" on here that weighs that
much....yep :).
JK

John Kerr
October 11th, 2004, 02:21 AM
Re: large mouth bass season

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Sun, Oct 10, 2004, 4:33pm (CDT-2)
From: (Bob=A0La=A0Londe)
Hey John, I looked for John Jr up a Mead over the weekend. Never did run
into him. Atleast not that I know of.
P.S. I could sure use some tips on fishing that lake. We stunk.
--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Bob, I'm not sure he even fished it...he had 5 major tournaments
scheduled in 6 weeks. He may have skipped the aba classic to get ready
for the pro events. But I figured he would be there becasue his aba team
partner is usually keen on the event. The results were not posted, so I
don't know?
John

Bob La Londe
October 11th, 2004, 02:47 PM
If he was there he didn't make the top thirty. Of course neither did we.