PDA

View Full Version : lure bodies

Lure builder
October 9th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Does anyone know where you can get large wood lure bodies in the shape of a
minnow plug. I want them in an unfinished form (ie unpainted). Thanks

Alwaysfishking
October 9th, 2004, 02:38 PM
send me 232.00. I'll send you 45 of them made back in the 40's
"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where you can get large wood lure bodies in the shape of
> minnow plug. I want them in an unfinished form (ie unpainted). Thanks

Chris Rennert
October 9th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Hagens tackle
"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where you can get large wood lure bodies in the shape of
> minnow plug. I want them in an unfinished form (ie unpainted). Thanks

Lure builder
October 9th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Alwaysfishing (not Alwaysthinking)
>send me 232.00. I'll send you 45 of them made back in the 40's

It would go across the border better if it was a gift. No paperwork, no taxes,
no borkerage and no exchange conversion on my part.

alwaysfishking
October 9th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Surely you can sell these as Classic lures for well over 100.00 each. With
their unique action that you put into them they are sure to get smashed over
and over again. Hell 100.00 might be too cheap. Think of the profits.... you
could buy yourself two new lightning rods and actually throw one away when
you break it.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Alwaysfishing (not Alwaysthinking)
> >send me 232.00. I'll send you 45 of them made back in the 40's
>
> It would go across the border better if it was a gift. No paperwork, no
taxes,
> no borkerage and no exchange conversion on my part.

Henry Hefner
October 9th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Lure builder wrote:
> Does anyone know where you can get large wood lure bodies in the shape of a
> minnow plug. I want them in an unfinished form (ie unpainted). Thanks

Broom handle and a rusty pocketknife. When your Mom wants to know what
happened to her broom, just tell her to take it back to Wal-Mart.

Lure builder
October 9th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Hugh
>Broom handle and a rusty pocketknife. When your Mom wants to know what
>happened to her broom, just tell her to take it back to Wal-Mart.

My pocketknife is trusty not rusty. I need to machine them or subcontract the
work to a component manufacturer.
Quite open to suggestions how to mass produce/acquire wood lure bodies in a
large minnow plug format.

Henry Hefner
October 9th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Hugh!?! Leave Uncle Hugh out of this, we aren't speaking!

Lure builder wrote:
> Hugh
>
>>Broom handle and a rusty pocketknife. When your Mom wants to know what
>>happened to her broom, just tell her to take it back to Wal-Mart.
>>

> My pocketknife is trusty not rusty. I need to machine them or subcontract the
> work to a component manufacturer.
> Quite open to suggestions how to mass produce/acquire wood lure bodies in a
> large minnow plug format.

IBNFSHN
October 9th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Go out into the woods, cut down a tree, then whittle away everything that
doesn't look like a lure body.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where you can get large wood lure bodies in the shape of
> minnow plug. I want them in an unfinished form (ie unpainted). Thanks

Dan Krueger
October 10th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Build them.

Lure builder wrote:

> Does anyone know where you can get large wood lure bodies in the shape of a
> minnow plug. I want them in an unfinished form (ie unpainted). Thanks

alwaysfishking
October 10th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Or sh$t them out Pinnochio!!!

"IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> Go out into the woods, cut down a tree, then whittle away everything that
> doesn't look like a lure body.
>
> --
> Bill
> Chesapeake, Va
>

> "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone know where you can get large wood lure bodies in the shape
of
> > minnow plug. I want them in an unfinished form (ie unpainted). Thanks

Bob La Londe
October 11th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Sure, just post your address here in the newsgroup, and I am sure you will
get lots of stuff sent to you as a "gift."

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing