PDA

View Full Version : Mono Shelf life

XcitableBoi
October 9th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Hi guys and gals
Shelf life for mono? Can putting it in the fridge really extend bulk spools?
TIA

XcitableBoi
October 10th, 2004, 02:29 AM
bulk spool life i meant..

"XcitableBoi" > wrote in message
> Hi guys and gals
> Shelf life for mono? Can putting it in the fridge really extend bulk
> spools?
> TIA

XcitableBoi
October 10th, 2004, 02:29 AM
bulk spool life i meant..

"XcitableBoi" > wrote in message
> Hi guys and gals
> Shelf life for mono? Can putting it in the fridge really extend bulk
> spools?
> TIA

Marty
October 10th, 2004, 06:13 AM
"XcitableBoi" > wrote in message
> Hi guys and gals
> Shelf life for mono? Can putting it in the fridge really extend bulk
spools?
> TIA

Don't know about refrigeration, but I've had spools in the basement for
years and the line does just fine. I'm strictly a recreational fisherman; I
suppose if I were a tournament guy I'd be a little paranoid, but I have
nothing to lose and haven't lost anything.

Marty
October 10th, 2004, 06:13 AM