PDA

View Full Version : hip_waders

Trond Kivle
October 9th, 2004, 09:37 PM
G'day to you all on u.r.f.g

Do any of you know of a supplier of good quality, neoprene bootfooted
feltsoled hip-waders?
Here in Norway they seem to have gone extinct, with everyone switching to
breathable chest waders.

All I can find from Norwegian suppliers are cheap, low-quality PVC waders
with flimsy boots and I don't want these.

regards,

trond

Derek
October 9th, 2004, 11:50 PM
"Trond Kivle" > wrote in message
> G'day to you all on u.r.f.g
>
> Do any of you know of a supplier of good quality, neoprene bootfooted
> feltsoled hip-waders?
> Here in Norway they seem to have gone extinct, with everyone switching to
> breathable chest waders.
>
> All I can find from Norwegian suppliers are cheap, low-quality PVC waders
> with flimsy boots and I don't want these.
>
> regards,
>
> trond
give Norris at Penrith a try they have a good stock and a few hip length
http://www.johnnorris.co.uk/system/shopassistant.htm
but as you say give pvc a miss they seem to have declined in quality and
have a sticky feel to them my old pair of dunlop monsoon thigh length are
still as good as ever and about 8 years old I checked sportsmail
http://www.harris-sportsmail.com/search/results.asp?txtQuery=waders
but they dont list any hip length just thigh and chest
Derek

---