PDA

View Full Version : Re: Attention All Married Bass Anglers! Are you in the dog house for spending too much time on the water?

Guy F. Anderson Sr.
October 12th, 2004, 05:04 AM
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:26:35 -0400, "Pauline's Precious Gifts"
> wrote:

>If you are viewing this posting it probably means that you are a lot like
>me! I am forever getting into trouble with the other half for spending to
>much time on the water. I recently found a way to get out of the dog house.
>While searching the web I ran across a website that smoothes out arriving
>home after a long day of fishing. I have found that if the other half
>receives a little something from time to time she is usually a lot more
>peaceful about my outings. So if you are interested in getting in good then
>please check out the following website. It could possibly allow for a lot
>more outings on the water. Save Yourself by visiting
>www.paulinespreciousgifts.com Good Luck on the water and at HOME!!!

Suprememly sexist as well as STOOPID!

Kevin
October 12th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I just come home late enough that she will be sleeping. Its cheeper to.
Just be sure not to wake the sleeping BEAR.
"Pauline's Precious Gifts" > wrote in
message ...