PDA

View Full Version : Good Clunn Stuff

go-bassn
October 13th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Great tournament strategy from Rick Clunn:

"And practice is real critical, so I'm going back like I've been in the
past - just try to figure them out. Don't sit there and try to force
2-pounders or 4-pounders or 6-pounders. Let what's going to happen, happen.
Then once you've got your confidence that you know you're going to catch
some fish, then you might try to make some adjustments to try to catch some
quality fish. That's nothing more than I've done for 30 years."

When this guy talks we all should listen.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Chris Rennert
October 13th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Warren,

I couldn't agree with you more. I take his words to heart and listen and
read anything with his name on it. I have also started reading some stuff
he suggested in the latest In-Fisherman.
Bass fishing, it is so simple, yet so complicated at the same time, I love
it!

Chris
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Great tournament strategy from Rick Clunn:
>
> "And practice is real critical, so I'm going back like I've been in the
> past - just try to figure them out. Don't sit there and try to force
> 2-pounders or 4-pounders or 6-pounders. Let what's going to happen,
happen.
> Then once you've got your confidence that you know you're going to catch
> some fish, then you might try to make some adjustments to try to catch
some
> quality fish. That's nothing more than I've done for 30 years."
>
> When this guy talks we all should listen.
>
> Warren
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

RichZ
October 14th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Alwaysfishking wrote:
> looks like our very own harry
> might need to add another room to his house in the very near future.

Well, that puts a delay in adding a garage for a bass boat, doesn't it?

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
October 14th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Alwaysfishking wrote:
> looks like our very own harry
> might need to add another room to his house in the very near future.

Well, that puts a delay in adding a garage for a bass boat, doesn't it?

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

alwaysfishking
October 14th, 2004, 01:29 PM
It also might put a delay in making it to TN next year.. I swear me and
Harry are going to have to split a boat .:-) all I know is it's better him
going through the no sleep and diapers thing than me again.

"RichZ" > wrote in message
> Alwaysfishking wrote:
> > looks like our very own harry
> > might need to add another room to his house in the very near future.
> >

> Well, that puts a delay in adding a garage for a bass boat, doesn't it?
>
> RichZ©
> www.richz.com/fishing

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 14th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> It also might put a delay in making it to TN next year.. I swear me and
> Harry are going to have to split a boat .:-) all I know is it's better
him
> going through the no sleep and diapers thing than me again.

Oh God! After 5 kids, with the last one a month away from being 18, the
thought of having a baby again makes me nauseous! I guess I'm getting old
and crochety, but I'm liking thoughts of the "Empty Nest Syndrome" .
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 14th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Then their's the grandparent thing, but those come with a return policy ;}~ Doc

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message ...

Oh God! After 5 kids, with the last one a month away from being 18, the
thought of having a baby again makes me nauseous! I guess I'm getting old
and crochety, but I'm liking thoughts of the "Empty Nest Syndrome" .
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 14th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Then their's the grandparent thing, but those come with a return policy
;}~ Doc
> ================================================== =======

Oh yeah, being a new grandpa rocks! I've been getting camo baby clothes,
built the "Magster" a custom fishing rod already (she got that as a baptism
gift) and I can't wait until she can walk and talk so I can really get into
the fun part of being Grandpa.

Babysitting I can handle, but the thought of Janet and I having one
ourselves........EEEEEK!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 14th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Then their's the grandparent thing, but those come with a return policy
;}~ Doc
> ================================================== =======

Oh yeah, being a new grandpa rocks! I've been getting camo baby clothes,
built the "Magster" a custom fishing rod already (she got that as a baptism
gift) and I can't wait until she can walk and talk so I can really get into
the fun part of being Grandpa.

Babysitting I can handle, but the thought of Janet and I having one
ourselves........EEEEEK!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

RichZ
October 15th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Steve wrote:
> I guess I'm getting old
> and crochety, but I'm liking thoughts of the "Empty Nest Syndrome" .
> --

I loved empty nest for a while, but it's a LOT better with grandkids
running around.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing