PDA

View Full Version : Sea Bass

alwaysfishking
October 13th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Well they are bass... I have a charter going out on the 23rd with my brother
and some friends, recent reports off this boat have over 500-800 fish caught
between 1-5 lbs . Can't wait, light line tackle makes this fishing really
fun and most get turned loose...I did say most because quite a few will be
on the menu in upcoming weeks :-).. Now to try and get a few of these cold
water mountain bass.. It's 32 degrees outside brrrrrrrrrr...

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 13th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Mid 80's here, and whe're fresh out of tropical storms. This is the begining of the dry, cooler (read fish Okeechobee with out
frying) season. Doc
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message ...

[...]

pat gustafson
October 13th, 2004, 03:45 PM
alwaysfishking wrote:

> Well they are bass... I have a charter going out on the 23rd with my brother
> and some friends, recent reports off this boat have over 500-800 fish caught
> between 1-5 lbs . Can't wait, light line tackle makes this fishing really
> fun and most get turned loose...I did say most because quite a few will be
> on the menu in upcoming weeks :-).. Now to try and get a few of these cold
> water mountain bass.. It's 32 degrees outside brrrrrrrrrr...

You need to take him to Boom Lake so he won't see bass.....