PDA

View Full Version : Do fish mind the rain?

david
October 13th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Not a stupid question...doh!

I'm hoping to go beach fishing tomorrow in Weymouth, maybe hengistbury
head...But if it's pouring with rain will it affect the chances of a catch
or do the fish not care / know? I guess it's better from a 'lack of public'
p.o.v., but just wondered whether it has any effect, for any reason, on the
fishes.

David

SEAANGLING
October 13th, 2004, 04:08 PM
>Do fish mind the rain?

Not in the sea but if they're in a harbour with rivers running into it they
move out or don't feed well due to the change in salinity, some fish don't mind
it but others do, cheers, Norman.

SEAANGLING
October 13th, 2004, 04:08 PM
>Do fish mind the rain?

Not in the sea but if they're in a harbour with rivers running into it they
move out or don't feed well due to the change in salinity, some fish don't mind
it but others do, cheers, Norman.

david
October 13th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Thanx Norman.