PDA

View Full Version : Here is a Magizine artical on the S/O

Rodney
October 14th, 2004, 08:12 PM
http://www.basschamp.com/app/?event=Article_View&articleNum=206

DId you notice the 100% hook up rate in a tournament ?
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Bob La Londe
October 14th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Rodney,

The graphic included in the article is misleading. The line does not hang
straight when rigged. In fact if it did the kick action you have referred
to would not work.

I have played with this hook, and given two of my few that TJ sent me away
to friends/pros to play with. I gave one to Hammer and one to Dave
Willhide.

It works, but I would suggest promoting it with a two pic graphic. One with
the hook sagging down as it really does, and one with direction indicators
showing the movement of the line and the hook when it is tugged to make the
hook standout as it is pictured.

JMHO.... and I do have a little experience (admittedly a very little) with
the hook. The article was very nice by the way. It is a good hook.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

"Rodney" .> wrote in message
> http://www.basschamp.com/app/?event=Article_View&articleNum=206
>
> DId you notice the 100% hook up rate in a tournament ?
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
> Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Decoy Activator
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

AJH
October 14th, 2004, 11:12 PM
The review is written by Bob Popp, Mr Popp is well know in the Central
NY area..He might embellish the facts a little...

go-bassn
October 15th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Lol! What better to write about a bs artist than a bs artist!?!?

rotflmao...

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/