PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Doc!!!! OT

Alwaysfishking
October 15th, 2004, 12:21 AM
For those of you who missed it Doc gave up crankbaits and offered to send
them out to the first reply, thanks to a mild case of sleep apnea, I was the
lucky guy. And when I say lucky I mean lucky. I got a huge gatorade can with
about 40-50 crankbaits, jerkbaits,poppers,rattles,jitterbigs, rapala's etc.
etc. Most are ready to fish and maybe one or two needs a quick hook change,
seems Doc changed out the front hook on many to a red treble hook, include
some swivels and a whole bunch of split rings. I was like a kid in a candy
store sorting through them. Doc your a helluva guy. Thanks again.. Now to go
get some use out of them.

Randy-

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 15th, 2004, 04:02 AM
I want to know how long it took to untangle that mess!! I can only imagine what the pay back will be after your fingers heal from
all the hook sticks. I think I'll hide for awhile <G> Doc

"Alwaysfishking" > wrote in message ...
For those of you who missed it Doc gave up crankbaits and offered to send
them out to the first reply, thanks to a mild case of sleep apnea, I was the
lucky guy. And when I say lucky I mean lucky. I got a huge gatorade can with
about 40-50 crankbaits, jerkbaits,poppers,rattles,jitterbigs, rapala's etc.
etc. Most are ready to fish and maybe one or two needs a quick hook change,
seems Doc changed out the front hook on many to a red treble hook, include
some swivels and a whole bunch of split rings. I was like a kid in a candy
store sorting through them. Doc your a helluva guy. Thanks again.. Now to go
get some use out of them.

Randy-

Alwaysfishking
October 15th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Lol got a few stuck in my shirt and when I first lifted all 40 something out
I layed them on my lap. that was kinda a mistake too.. but it was like a
big jigsaw puzzle. I really like them. thanks again!!!