PDA

View Full Version : Mid Tenn Classic - Spring

Joshuall
October 18th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Charles, Joe et.al.

Judy and I plan to enter the classic this spring and need the link to
sign up. If you'll post, we'll plan on coming. She's insistant on fishing
with just me . . . which is fine with me and ok w/ the rules comm. if I read
them right last year. Is that ok? If so hope to see you there, but we'll
need some guidance on that big pond. Look forward to seeing yall.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Charles B. Summers
October 18th, 2004, 02:34 AM
www.midtennclassic.org

You're welcome to bring Judy along! We want to encourage more ladies to join
us, and children as well. Guidance?? You've got a GPS, so it shouldn't be a
problem. I'm sure that I have an extra map around here somewhere too.

"Joshuall" > wrote in message
> Charles, Joe et.al.
>
> Judy and I plan to enter the classic this spring and need the link to
> sign up. If you'll post, we'll plan on coming. She's insistant on fishing
> with just me . . . which is fine with me and ok w/ the rules comm. if I
read
> them right last year. Is that ok? If so hope to see you there, but we'll
> need some guidance on that big pond. Look forward to seeing yall.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 18th, 2004, 02:41 AM
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:15:10 -0500, "Joshuall" >
sent into the ether:

>Charles, Joe et.al.
>
> Judy and I plan to enter the classic this spring and need the link to
>sign up. If you'll post, we'll plan on coming. She's insistant on fishing
>with just me . . . which is fine with me and ok w/ the rules comm. if I read
>them right last year. Is that ok? If so hope to see you there, but we'll
>need some guidance on that big pond. Look forward to seeing yall.
Here ya go again.

http://www.midtennclassic.org.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 18th, 2004, 02:41 AM
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:15:10 -0500, "Joshuall" >
sent into the ether:

>Charles, Joe et.al.
>
> Judy and I plan to enter the classic this spring and need the link to
>sign up. If you'll post, we'll plan on coming. She's insistant on fishing
>with just me . . . which is fine with me and ok w/ the rules comm. if I read
>them right last year. Is that ok? If so hope to see you there, but we'll
>need some guidance on that big pond. Look forward to seeing yall.
Here ya go again.

http://www.midtennclassic.org.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Christopher P. Cericola
October 19th, 2004, 01:05 AM
"Joshuall" > wrote in message
< Look forward to seeing yall. >

I was hoping to make it but I believe I'll be in school at that time. :( If
we only had a mid-summer tournie. :)

Christopher

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 19th, 2004, 01:15 AM
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:05:42 -0400, "Christopher P. Cericola"
> sent into the ether:

>"Joshuall" > wrote in message
>< Look forward to seeing yall. >
>
>I was hoping to make it but I believe I'll be in school at that time. :( If
>we only had a mid-summer tournie. :)
>
>Christopher

Chris,
Explain to all your instructors how vitale this is to your well being
and ask for your assignments 2 weeks early. Get them all done and
come and enjoy yourself :<} Then again...

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 19th, 2004, 01:15 AM
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:05:42 -0400, "Christopher P. Cericola"
> sent into the ether:

>"Joshuall" > wrote in message
>< Look forward to seeing yall. >
>
>I was hoping to make it but I believe I'll be in school at that time. :( If
>we only had a mid-summer tournie. :)
>
>Christopher

Chris,
Explain to all your instructors how vitale this is to your well being
and ask for your assignments 2 weeks early. Get them all done and
come and enjoy yourself :<} Then again...

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Christopher P. Cericola
October 19th, 2004, 11:53 AM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
< Explain to all your instructors how vitale this is to your well being and
ask for your assignments 2 weeks early. Get them all done and come and
enjoy yourself :<} Then again... >

If my schedule wasn't so tough next semester, I'd consider it. Maybe in the
fall.

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
October 19th, 2004, 11:53 AM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
< Explain to all your instructors how vitale this is to your well being and
ask for your assignments 2 weeks early. Get them all done and come and
enjoy yourself :<} Then again... >

If my schedule wasn't so tough next semester, I'd consider it. Maybe in the
fall.

Christopher

alwaysfishking
October 20th, 2004, 01:29 AM