PDA

View Full Version : Ozmo

Joshuall
October 18th, 2004, 02:15 AM
someone have a link so I can see what this thing looks like ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 18th, 2004, 02:39 AM
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:15:39 -0500, "Joshuall" >
sent into the ether:

>someone have a link so I can see what this thing looks like ?
Here ya go.
http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=2769

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 18th, 2004, 02:39 AM
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:15:39 -0500, "Joshuall" >
sent into the ether:

>someone have a link so I can see what this thing looks like ?
Here ya go.
http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=2769

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Chris Rennert
October 18th, 2004, 02:50 AM
http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=2769

Chris
"Joshuall" > wrote in message
> someone have a link so I can see what this thing looks like ?
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Chris Rennert
October 18th, 2004, 02:50 AM

"Joshuall" > wrote in message
> someone have a link so I can see what this thing looks like ?
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Christopher P. Cericola
October 19th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
< http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=2769 >

I don't know about the bass, but if I saw one I'd sure want to kill it. :)
Methinks it's time to give them a test.

Christopher

Kevin
October 21st, 2004, 03:35 AM
Anyone here tried them?

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:15:39 -0500, "Joshuall" >
> sent into the ether:
>
> >someone have a link so I can see what this thing looks like ?
> Here ya go.
> http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=2769
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Kevin
October 21st, 2004, 03:35 AM
Anyone here tried them?

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:15:39 -0500, "Joshuall" >
> sent into the ether:
>
> >someone have a link so I can see what this thing looks like ?
> Here ya go.
> http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=2769
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

RichZ
October 21st, 2004, 06:23 AM
Kevin wrote:
> Anyone here tried them?

I've been using them since the first protos. Admittedly, I've got an
'in' and could be viewed as biased. But read this report of a recent
trip on which my kid & I used little else, anyway.

http://www.richz.com/fishing/articles/last_04_champlain_trip.html

RichZ
October 21st, 2004, 06:23 AM
Kevin wrote:
> Anyone here tried them?

I've been using them since the first protos. Admittedly, I've got an
'in' and could be viewed as biased. But read this report of a recent
trip on which my kid & I used little else, anyway.

http://www.richz.com/fishing/articles/last_04_champlain_trip.html

Kevin
October 22nd, 2004, 03:31 AM
Thanks Rich. I am going to try them.

"RichZ" > wrote in message
> Kevin wrote:
> > Anyone here tried them?
> >

> I've been using them since the first protos. Admittedly, I've got an
> 'in' and could be viewed as biased. But read this report of a recent
> trip on which my kid & I used little else, anyway.
>
> http://www.richz.com/fishing/articles/last_04_champlain_trip.html

Kevin
October 23rd, 2004, 02:32 AM
Ordered them today. Can't wait to try them.

"RichZ" > wrote in message
> Kevin wrote:
> > Anyone here tried them?
> >

> I've been using them since the first protos. Admittedly, I've got an
> 'in' and could be viewed as biased. But read this report of a recent
> trip on which my kid & I used little else, anyway.
>
> http://www.richz.com/fishing/articles/last_04_champlain_trip.html

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
October 23rd, 2004, 02:47 AM
Put them in the tackle box, right there next to the Horny Toads!