PDA

View Full Version : Greys rod for sale

David Smith
October 18th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I want to buy a 4 piece travel rod and need to justify the expence to my
wife. "Why do you need another rod when you've already got too many?"

So, sadly I need to sell my virtually unused 9' 6/7 weight 2 piece Greys
Pilgrim fly rod.

The rod cost me £119 a couple of years ago and has had very few outings.
(Less than 5 days use).

I'd be willing to part with it for no less than £80 and can supply pics to
anyone interested.

Dave

riverman
October 19th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"David Smith" > wrote in message
.uk...
>I want to buy a 4 piece travel rod and need to justify the expence to my
>wife.
> I'd be willing to part with it for no less than £80 and can supply pics to
> anyone interested.
>
> Dave

No thanks, already got a wife. Good luck anyway. I once knew a guy who got
a pickup truck for his wife....nice swap, eh?

--riverman