PDA

View Full Version : Pakefield

Steve
October 21st, 2004, 07:23 PM
I'm off fishing with some mates this Saturday and we were going to try
Pakefield. I have heard that it can be snaggy here - any advise or
suggestions as to local alternatives (Lowestoft area).

TIA

Steve

Bethel
October 26th, 2004, 10:48 PM
"Steve" > wrote in message
> I'm off fishing with some mates this Saturday and we were going to try
> Pakefield. I have heard that it can be snaggy here - any advise or
> suggestions as to local alternatives (Lowestoft area).
>
> TIA
>
> Steve

Most of the beaches near pakefield are snaggy but pakefield is as good as
any how ever Tramps Alley near Corton is especially good at this time of
year as is Hopton 2 3lb bass for me last week evening tides

Simon

Bethel
October 26th, 2004, 10:48 PM