PDA

View Full Version : The Wash

pete
October 23rd, 2004, 07:26 PM
Hi all
Can anyone tell me a good place to fish the wash in lincolnshire, if their
is one, as ive just moved upto the area from essex.
Many thanks
Pete

Ian Sutherland
October 24th, 2004, 09:08 AM
pete wrote:
> Hi all
> Can anyone tell me a good place to fish the wash in lincolnshire, if their
> is one, as ive just moved upto the area from essex.
> Many thanks
> Pete

Well, I've been watching this one with interest, but no takers yet. The
Wash has always struck me as an inaccessible, & potentially dangerous
place to fish. Surely someone's familiar with the fishing though, &
could share their experiences with those interested???

Regards,

Ian Sutherland