PDA

View Full Version : Ice Fishing for Catfish

curmudgeon
November 1st, 2004, 06:42 PM
Do any of you out there know of any tried and proven methods for ice fishing
for catfish ?
I am posting from the western slopes of Colorado.

Daniel Weinmann
November 17th, 2004, 10:49 PM
I've had the best luck using a 2 or 3 oz. weight (1 or 2oz for non-moving
water) and anise treated shad (the large bagged ones from walmart) heat'em
up a bit and keep them warm so they stink to high heaven. the winter cats
will come ;)

"curmudgeon" > wrote in message
> Do any of you out there know of any tried and proven methods for ice
> fishing for catfish ?
> I am posting from the western slopes of Colorado.

curmudgeon
December 12th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Thank You.