PDA

View Full Version : Fishing in Ireland

Roddytoo
November 4th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Hi
Looking for fishing on the Moy in July/ Aug, google search not really much
use, lots of expensive accomm. would prefer to spend the money on fishing.
Any advice very welcome, Mr Armes is an expert I know, waiting
expectantly........
Chris

Aquazur-Dra
November 6th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Roddytoo > wrote in message
> Hi
> Looking for fishing on the Moy in July/ Aug, google search not really much
use, lots of expensive accomm. would prefer to spend the money on
fishing.Any advice very welcome, Mr Armes is an expert I know, waiting
expectantly.Chris

> Hi Cris

have a look at

http://www.northwestfisheries.ie/

http://www.rivermoy.com/RiverMoy/Common/Home.asp

< www.anglingwesternireland.com>

NB Best place to stay is Maloneys Guest house in foxford ( can wlk to riover
and the Anglers bar)

see http://www.rivermoy.com/RiverMoy/Accommodation/BB.html#eddie

Charges 30 to 35 Euros B&B per night - in single e suite room

PS I am planing to visit

a) over May bank holiday 30th april - 3rd May ( If water heigt > 6" above
gauge) to fish E mayo waters

b) Ridge /catherdral 15th to 20th May *

* see http://www.northwestfisheries.ie/Moy/moy_fishery.htm

NB must apply for permit before 31.12.04

c) July /Aug 2005 ( if i can get permit for moy fishery )

e) sept 05 - If i dont go to cananda ??

E mail / Give me a call tel -01525 374534 - if you want more info

or you can alway join me !! ( and a few friends - ) I always willing to act
act as a free guide

Aquazur-Dra
November 6th, 2004, 01:43 PM