PDA

View Full Version : Garcia Mitchell 600A & 624 drag washers needed

BillR
November 8th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I was wondering what I could use to replace the drag washers in the
older Coventional Sal****er reels which are 30 years old or more
appreciate any suggestions
Bill

Cliff Ravenscroft
January 3rd, 2005, 01:36 PM
Get in touch with reel care in Southampton uk. He still has them

"BillR" > wrote in message
>I was wondering what I could use to replace the drag washers in the
> older Coventional Sal****er reels which are 30 years old or more
> appreciate any suggestions
> Bill

Arthur Gilbert
November 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM
I was wondering what I could use to replace the drag washers in the
older Coventional Sal****er reels which are 30 years old or more
appreciate any suggestions
Bill

Bill, Good day, I have what you need. but its a lot more than just washers
I have a brand new GARCIA MITCHELL MODEL NO. 600A IN THE ORIGINAL BOX WITH THE BOOK, TOOL KIT AND EVEN THE ORIGINAL TUB OF LUBE. This was a good find a few years back , but I never did any thing with it. If you are interested in this reel please email me at or call me at 951-654-7069. Good Fishin Art Gilbert