PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Veterans

curmudgeon
November 11th, 2004, 06:56 PM
With out a home of the BRAVE,
There would be no land of the FREE

To all our Veterans both past and present,
Thank You.

RGarri7470
November 11th, 2004, 08:12 PM
AMEN!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Trapper
November 12th, 2004, 12:09 AM

> With out a home of the BRAVE,
> There would be no land of the FREE
>
> To all our Veterans both past and present,
> Thank You.

You're more than welcome.

Trapper

Rodney
November 12th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Trapper wrote:

>> With out a home of the BRAVE,
>> There would be no land of the FREE
>>
>> To all our Veterans both past and present,
>> Thank You.
>>

> You're more than welcome.
>
> Trapper

I was gonna say that

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Jay T.Beatty
November 12th, 2004, 05:49 AM
"Rodney" .> wrote in message
> Trapper wrote:
>

>>> With out a home of the BRAVE,
>>> There would be no land of the FREE
>>>
>>> To all our Veterans both past and present,
>>> Thank You.
>>>

>> You're more than welcome.
>>
>> Trapper
>

> I was gonna say that
>
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
> Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Decoy Activator
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Me too.

Daniel Weinmann
November 17th, 2004, 11:47 PM
me three...

Daniel Weinmann
November 17th, 2004, 11:47 PM
me three...

November 30th, 2005, 03:22 PM
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:56:54 -0700, "curmudgeon"
> wrote:

> With out a home of the BRAVE,
> There would be no land of the FREE
>
> To all our Veterans both past and present,
> Thank You.

And please don't forget the ones who didn't make it back.
God bless them.