PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Fireline?

Charlie
November 12th, 2004, 11:08 AM
I'm after some 4lb or 6lb test fireline. I think that's right! Now, I
should explain. It's not for fishing, it's for beadwork and to be honest,
when I search for it on google I get thoroughly lost on the websites! Can
anybody help me and save me from confusion?

Charlie.

November 12th, 2004, 03:27 PM
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:08:57 -0000, "Charlie"
> wrote:

>I'm after some 4lb or 6lb test fireline. I think that's right! Now, I
>should explain. It's not for fishing, it's for beadwork and to be honest,
>when I search for it on google I get thoroughly lost on the websites! Can
>anybody help me and save me from confusion?
>
>Charlie.

Try looking on ebay fishing listings. There is a whole section
devoted to lines and you can pick up spools quite cheaply.

Dave
November 12th, 2004, 09:41 PM
If you are still stuck check out www.basspro.com

They are in the USA but when I was there a couple of weeks ago it was about
$25 for 300yrds, with the current exchange rate it is a bargain.

Regards

Dave

"Charlie" > wrote in message
> I'm after some 4lb or 6lb test fireline. I think that's right! Now, I
> should explain. It's not for fishing, it's for beadwork and to be honest,
> when I search for it on google I get thoroughly lost on the websites! Can
> anybody help me and save me from confusion?
>
> Charlie.

SEAANGLING
November 12th, 2004, 10:32 PM
>They are in the USA but when I was there a couple of weeks ago it was about
>$25 for 300yrds, with the current exchange rate it is a bargain.

Long way to go for a spool of line though, cheers, Norman.

SEAANGLING
November 12th, 2004, 10:32 PM
>They are in the USA but when I was there a couple of weeks ago it was about
>$25 for 300yrds, with the current exchange rate it is a bargain.

Long way to go for a spool of line though, cheers, Norman.

SEAANGLING
November 12th, 2004, 10:32 PM
>They are in the USA but when I was there a couple of weeks ago it was about
>$25 for 300yrds, with the current exchange rate it is a bargain.

Long way to go for a spool of line though, cheers, Norman.

Richard Bartlett
November 13th, 2004, 03:18 PM
> "Charlie" > wrote in message
> > I'm after some 4lb or 6lb test fireline. I think that's right! Now, I
> > should explain. It's not for fishing, it's for beadwork and to be
honest,
> > when I search for it on google I get thoroughly lost on the websites!
Can
> > anybody help me and save me from confusion?
> >
> > Charlie.

Try www.summerlands.co.uk/index.htm
They're just about the cheapest I've found (& used) in the UK - & the
service is speedy.

hth

Richard (Leeds)

Richard Bartlett