PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Fly Fishermen Event - Nov 22nd

billy-bob
November 16th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Yep- it's that time of year!
Annual Trout Bum's Night
at Bueters Flyfishing

Mark Your Calendars
Monday November 22, 2004
4 pm till the last one of you goes home

The staff at Bueters Flyfishing will keep your cup of libation full, while
assisting you in filling out your Trout Bum's Christmas wish list.

All the NEW gear from all our suppliers will be here. We will be decked out
in our holiday finery full of good cheer.

Your completed Trout Bum's wish list will be kept in the shop so that any
curious and thoughtful SANTAS can make some can't miss gift decisions!

Kind of like a Bridal Registry for Trout Bum's!

Fishing Stories will be told and retold
Offerings for trips will be on display
Fly Tying classes and seminars will be available for reservation

Of course, you can come in anytime to fill out your Trout Bum's Wish List,
but this party is too much fun to miss!!!

See You There!

John Bueter

Bueters Flyfishing
43535 Grand River Ave.