PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Day

kvp
November 28th, 2003, 03:51 AM
Here's something that will affect outdoor and holiday plans.

My long-range weather forecast for Dec 31, 2003 through Jan 2, 2004
shows another major storm, perhaps of blizzard proportions, to assault the
US midsection on the above dates. This should affect
Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and eastern Texas.

While weather patterns seem, at times, to move incoherently across the earth
's surface, there is an underlying order that God has established. This
orderliness is made apparent when weather patterns are compared to planetary
aspects.The premise that planetary influence specifically aids in the
creation of our weather is dismissed as utter foolishness by modern
meteorology. But, given their lack of any long-range forecast capability, it
wouldn't be the first time that the foolishness of God proves to be wiser
than men!

Ken Paone