PDA

View Full Version : cod at the needles

andy barnes
November 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
yep had 1 today 16.5lb 6 whiting dogs pout went home at 1.30 cos it was wet
and cold
regards andy barnes

david
November 21st, 2004, 09:00 AM
Well done Andy.

David.

david
November 21st, 2004, 09:00 AM
Well done Andy.

David.

andy barnes
November 21st, 2004, 11:33 AM
only 1 would get annoyed if we went home with less than 2.The cod comp is on
wed thursday lets hope it gets better.With the way the weather is they may
have A chance.Plus useing the calimari may prove a problem as the small
stuff is cleaning the hooks in10 mins.I brought half a ton loligo
larger squid 8 to 10 inchs in length.It is nice and tough like cuttle so
stays on the hooks well you only loose the head.Have sold 1/4 ton already
thats wot they want in the comp if they want a chance of the rare cod.
regards Andy