PDA

View Full Version : fish species

kevin
November 21st, 2004, 05:14 PM
Hi all
I was fishing the beach at roker(the pier was shut AGAIN) and as Im really
new to fishing have no idea of what fish are likley to be there. I was a
bit suprised to pull in this odd looking fish I have now found out is a
rockling thanks to a kind fellow fisher that was fishing by me. could any
one tell me what other species of fish Im likely to catch off the shore at
roker other than whiting and coley.

Cheers Kev

Marty
November 23rd, 2004, 12:58 PM
"kevin" > wrote in message
> Hi all
> I was fishing the beach at roker(the pier was shut AGAIN) and as Im really
> new to fishing have no idea of what fish are likley to be there. I was a
> bit suprised to pull in this odd looking fish I have now found out is a
> rockling thanks to a kind fellow fisher that was fishing by me. could any
> one tell me what other species of fish Im likely to catch off the shore at
> roker other than whiting and coley.
>
> Cheers Kev

Hi Kevin

I think this website below will help you

http://www.nesa.co.uk/

and if you click on forums then you will find plenty of helpfull North East
Sea Anglers