PDA

View Full Version : Need help with info on 2005 catfish tournaments

nlcatfish
November 30th, 2004, 01:11 AM
I am considering trying my hand next season at fishing in some
catfish tournaments. I would like info on possible dates and fees,
locations, etc. starting in the april-may of 2005. Especially
interested in tournaments on the Ohio river. Kentuck & Tennessee
rivers or lakes. Drop me a e-mail so I can try to figure out some type
of schedule for landing some cats. tight lines nlcatfish
at or at my web site "CINCINNATI CATFISHING"

Bob La Londe
December 5th, 2004, 04:06 PM
My first suggestion would be to check at boat and tackel stores in the
region. You may have to check several as fishing clubs can be cliquish and
exclusionary to other clubs.

--
Spinner Baits Tips & Tricks Contest
featuring

** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"nlcatfish" > wrote in message
om...
> I am considering trying my hand next season at fishing in some
> catfish tournaments. I would like info on possible dates and fees,
> locations, etc. starting in the april-may of 2005. Especially
> interested in tournaments on the Ohio river. Kentuck & Tennessee
> rivers or lakes. Drop me a e-mail so I can try to figure out some type
> of schedule for landing some cats. tight lines nlcatfish
> at or at my web site "CINCINNATI CATFISHING"

Bob La Londe
December 5th, 2004, 04:06 PM
My first suggestion would be to check at boat and tackel stores in the
region. You may have to check several as fishing clubs can be cliquish and
exclusionary to other clubs.

--
Spinner Baits Tips & Tricks Contest
featuring