PDA

View Full Version : St Croix Virgin Islands Fly Fishing

Bill
December 2nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
I will be in St Croix late December, staying oceanside near Salt
River, Christiansted and looking for good spots. May also be
interested in a local guide. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

JR
December 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
Bill wrote
> I will be in St Croix late December, staying oceanside near Salt
> River, Christiansted and looking for good spots. May also be
> interested in a local guide. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

It is almost certain that a local guide will know some good spots.

JR
December 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
Bill wrote