PDA

View Full Version : Re: NJ Surf Fishing

Jon
December 6th, 2004, 05:57 PM
There is a lot to be caught on LBI these days. I live on the island
and fish it 7 days a week. there are a lot of smaller stripe bass with
a few larger ones mixed in. Most of the bass are in the 22 to 25 inch
range. Also the blue fish are starting to become more spotty as the
bait fish continue with there moving through the area. I would say get
some surf clams and use a high/ low rig with circle hooks size 6. most
the the guys on the beach are having 5 to 10 bass days (shorts)on the
outgoing tide 2 hrs. also vist my web site that I am creating. It has
local fishing reports and tide information and also information about
surf fishing species. www.hometown.aol.com/jcl1466 dont forget to sign
my guest book
Licensed for MailWiz Use wrote:

Jon
December 6th, 2004, 05:59 PM
There is a lot to be caught on LBI these days. I live on the island
and fish it 7 days a week. there are a lot of smaller stripe bass with
a few larger ones mixed in. Most of the bass are in the 22 to 25 inch
range. Also the blue fish are starting to become more spotty as the
bait fish continue with there moving through the area. I would say get
some surf clams and use a high/ low rig with circle hooks size 6. most
the the guys on the beach are having 5 to 10 bass days (shorts)on the
outgoing tide 2 hrs. also vist my web site that I am creating. It has
local fishing reports and tide information and also information about
surf fishing species. www.hometown.aol.com/jcl1466 dont forget to sign
my guest book
Licensed for MailWiz Use wrote:

Jon